View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Freak! View Post
sorry, just got here, and i'm used to other sites where the posts aren't so big and what not. where you can just ad more and more in multiple posts. again, sorry.
It's cool, and a common mistake. But please try to just edit posts if its only been a few minutes and again, if no one has replied yet.

As to the topic...You really didn't give enough choices so I can't vote in this one. I neither love nor abhor Cheese. I DO think he's funny, but I've rather had enough of him already. Though to be fair, I like him better than Goo, who has become not just an oft-repeated character like Cheese, but rather an actual staple.

No offense to people who like Goo
- I didn't say I think she's a *bad* character, I'm just tired of her. Remember, *my* favorite character is Terrence, and a lot of people not only dislike him but would like to see him destroyed in a fiery explosion of some sort. But then, I think they use Terrence just the right amount currently. I do NOT want to see him start showing up in every episode. If he did, I just may change my mind.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote