Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Secrets About Foster's (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850)

Sumshine 904 11-24-2006 06:26 PM

Secrets About Foster's

1. Okay, lets think about Mr. Herriman for a second. Now lets stare at him for a moment. :herriman: There, anything familiar pop into your head yet? No?

"Girls, I can't seem to get this jar of pickles opened!"

Still nothing? Well, lets throw in some specific words out in the open.

Hat.
Eye glass.
Mustache.
POWER PUFF GIRLS.

If you haven't already figured it out, Mr. Harriman looks oddly like the Mayor from the Power Puff Girls!

2. Now, lets look at Frankie's shirt design for a moment. Zoom into a picture of Frankie and you'll see something pink, blue, and green... 8D

Those are the only secrets I know for now. If any of y'all have any secrets about Foster's you can share them here if you'd like.

Thornwhistle 11-24-2006 06:30 PM

That's because Craig produced The Powerpuff girls before Foster's Home for Imaginary friends.

Sumshine 904 11-24-2006 06:34 PM

Well, I know, but I thought finding those two things were fun and cute. =3

FostersFriend 12-02-2006 08:09 AM

There are many characters in Foster's home based on diffrent characters. eg In Eddie Monster the kid with the red hair and glasses looks like Dexter, and the snooty father in episode 1 looks like Dexters dad. Coincindence? I think not 8D

Voxxyn 12-02-2006 04:21 PM

Here's an unsolved secret: Cartoon Network airing "Imposter's Home" frequently while "Frankie My Dear" and "Setting A President" have been utterly neglected.

Maybe they hate the idea of Frankie being portrayed in a positive, favorable light...

Invader Bloo 12-02-2006 05:11 PM

Why do they keep airing "Hiccy Burp" & "Make Beleive-Or-Not?" too.:jk:

scary_dream 12-02-2006 08:55 PM

I don't mind reruns so much, but it seems like every time I turn on Foster's, it's on Neighbor Pains!

I dunno if I could get tired of Make Believe it or Not, though, I love that episode.

Mr. Marshmallow 12-02-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scary_dream (Post 20045)
I don't mind reruns so much, but it seems like every time I turn on Foster's, it's on Neighbor Pains!

That's odd because I NEVER see Neighbor Pains on at all. I always get "Cuckoo for coco cards" or the "Bloo's brothers" and Ivan one has been appearing alot too. Frankie's episodes have pretty much been nullified out of existence it seems.

I don't know if maybe they didn't do well like ratings wise, maybe that's why they don't replay enough. I also don't see much of "Bloooo" "My so called wife" (which I still haven't seen) and "Berry Scary". They are RARELY ever on and I had to watch one of those on youtube.

They should start airing like back to back episodes of Foster's instead of repeatively showing Xiaolin Showdown for the billionth time.

Invader Bloo 12-02-2006 11:19 PM

Xiaolin Showdown's not that bad, but they should stop airing Gym Partner that show's boringalready it was OK at first.

Nathander 12-02-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 20048)
That's odd because I NEVER see Neighbor Pains on at all. I always get "Cuckoo for coco cards" or the "Bloo's brothers" and Ivan one has been appearing alot too. Frankie's episodes have pretty much been nullified out of existence it seems.

I don't know if maybe they didn't do well like ratings wise, maybe that's why they don't replay enough. I also don't see much of "Bloooo" "My so called wife" (which I still haven't seen) and "Berry Scary". They are RARELY ever on and I had to watch one of those on youtube.

They should start airing like back to back episodes of Foster's instead of repeatively showing Xiaolin Showdown for the billionth time.

You haven't gotten to see "My So-Called Wife"? That is horribly depressing. I rank it among the top ten episodes in the series.