Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Humans (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Madame Foster (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60)

FostersFriend 08-16-2006 08:20 AM

Madame Foster

Madame Foster is such a great character, and very "alive" for a woman of her age. And she's actually very spunky! Madame Foster rocks!! Frankie in many ways reminds me of Madame Foster aswell apart from her being her grandmother. Frankie sorta has the same attitude towards life etc as Madame Foster :D

Go Madame Foster!! 8D

GrimTheLost 08-19-2006 10:13 PM

Aww, this is sad no one like Madame Foster? Without her there is no home for imaginary friends. She is a vital character and a live wire.

One Radical Dude 08-19-2006 10:22 PM

It's not that I dislike her (I do not), I just haven't spent enough time to really think about what I want to say. ;) Without a doubt, Madame Foster is a very important character in this series. You never know what to expect from this woman, because she isn't always a sweet old lady. :macwor:

Kzinistzerg 08-20-2006 06:41 AM

Se's great. Her character is really funny, and you can see that she's not old inside.

GrimTheLost 08-21-2006 12:40 AM

I think that she's the only old person I like. Though she's more of a kid than most.

billytheskink 08-21-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FostersFriend (Post 173)
Frankie in many ways reminds me of Madame Foster aswell apart from her being her grandmother. Frankie sorta has the same attitude towards life etc as Madame Foster :D

You sure it's not just because Madame Foster and Frankie wear, essentially, the same outfit...

LaBlooGirl 08-22-2006 10:47 AM

Seriously, how can you not adore Madame Foster? She has devoted her life to Imaginary Friends, stuck with her own through thick and thin and is still with him now in her old age, and went right over Mac's mother's head and allowed Mac to keep his Imaginary Friend...by letting him live in her own house!
You can't beat that. She might have a crazy streak but that woman is an angel. (Well, most of the time. lol)

scary_dream 08-22-2006 01:24 PM

I think it's her crazy streak that makes her so adorable! That, and how she never, ever seems to age mentally. I mean who can't adore midget-y old lady who opens her heart to everyone, calls her best friend "Funny Bunny", and still has the spunk to nearly go streaking? 8D

BlooCheese 08-22-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billytheskink (Post 1549)
You sure it's not just because Madame Foster and Frankie wear, essentially, the same outfit...

Whoa! I never noticed that before!

InsaneFan 08-22-2006 03:50 PM

Madame Foster = How I'd like to be if I were to ever get that old. ;)

She's beyond cool.
She's also my sister's favorite character. ^^