Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Fools And Regulations": the second-to-last episode (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3776)

Cassini90125 05-03-2009 02:09 PM

"Fools And Regulations": the second-to-last episode

This one's airing right now; there's a commercial break so I rushed in here to announce:

Spoiler Below
Frankie is wearing her little black dress!!! :frankiesmile:

Pretty funny so far; better than the last two. :bloogrin:

fosters home fan 05-03-2009 02:17 PM

So far, it's been a good episode. Very funny.

Cassini90125 05-03-2009 03:07 PM

Very funny indeed. Bloo is on a roll today. Another A+! :bloogrin:

pitbulllady 05-03-2009 03:11 PM

This was probably the least favorite of the Last Five. It wasn't bad, but some of the characters were a bit OOC, especially Wilt. He's not usually a trouble-maker, so I have to wonder why he was banned from the first floor. I'd have expected him, rather than the Unknown Imaginary Friend, to have been allowed to mingle with the very-important guests, but that's just my thoughts on the matter. He's usually the voice of reason and maturity, but he seemed sorta childish in this one.

Kinda of a nice touch, though, with Terrence(even though we don't actually see him in this episode)letting Mac borrow his games, even if it was to bribe Mac into not snitching on him causing a fire! Goes to show that he's not totally evil or stupid!

pitbulllady

bloonuggets 05-03-2009 03:11 PM

Funny indeed.

Imaginary Light 05-03-2009 03:25 PM

Bloo's little smartass antics had me laughing this whole episode. Loved it!

antgirl1 05-03-2009 03:28 PM

Wow, this one was funny. SO MUCH FUNNINESS.

Spoiler Below
"Grown-ups only"? But aren't some of the IFs adult in age? Or somewhere close? Hmm...

I LOVED how they had to "try out" the upstairs and outside. Even though choosing a place to go, they go into great lengths to change it. 8D

WILT'S BOARD GAME IS MADE OF ROFL.

...And win.

Oh, and the swinging on the tree? Made of aww.:D

I found it amusing that when the gang accidentally made a fire in their room, Mac tells a similar story involving an accidental fire. :bloocross:

THE PEANUTS REFERENCE. LOL. "Of COURSE it's going to hurt! It's FOOTBALL!" 8D

And a good ending with loads of CASH :D

Overall, 5/5. :D

fosters home fan 05-03-2009 03:30 PM

Very good episode. Thought it was kinda funny how some of the friends (well, Wilt) would be over "adult" age, yet he had to stay out of the house. 8D

Peanuts reference ftw. 10/10 stars.

Mr. Marshmallow 05-03-2009 03:32 PM

This was probably my personal favorite for funniest episode out of the final 5 I mean, it was just one hilarious gag after another. Bloo's wacky flip flopping was great and it was SO nice to see Frankie in that SMOKING out black dress again.

MANY thanks Lauren for granting us that little gem again. I loved Bloo's line:

"I had to close the window, the outside is mocking me"

8D I could not stop laughing from that one!

Plus, what better way to satisfy my Frankie feelings then having a couple of rich millionaires give Frankie financial and verbal acknowledgment of the crap she puts up around Fosters. BOO YAH, GREAT EPISODE!

One Radical Dude 05-03-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 110012)
This was probably my personal favorite for funniest episode out of the final 5 I mean, it was just one hilarious gag after another. Bloo's wacky flip flopping was great and it was SO nice to see Frankie in that SMOKING out black dress again.

MANY thanks Lauren for granting us that little gem again. I loved Bloo's line:

"I had to close the window, the outside is mocking me"

8D I could not stop laughing from that one!

Plus, what better way to satisfy my Frankie feelings then having a couple of rich millionaires give Frankie financial and verbal acknowledgment of the crap she puts up around Fosters. BOO YAH, GREAT EPISODE!

I agree with you on the last paragraph. I loved how all those wealthy guests showed appreciation towards Frankie and what she went through to keep things under control at Foster's, and to show support. :frankiesmile:

This was probably the least favorite of mine, but it still gets an A, in my opinion. Still, having five eps that I give at least an A- is nothing to moan about. :)
Spoiler Below
Really loved the Peanuts reference with Mac and Wilt. 8D It was also good to know that Terrence was mentioned by name, even though he did not appear on this episode. Definitely not forgotten.