Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   3/13/2008 Episode: "Jackie Khones and Case of the Overdue Library Crook" (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2998)

One Radical Dude 03-08-2008 06:09 AM

3/13/2008 Episode: "Jackie Khones and Case of the Overdue Library Crook"

This marks the debut of Season Six, and this must be the Jackie Khones episode that was mentioned last year. This certainly is a promising episode, and I cannot wait to see what Jackie does here. :jk: Lauren, if you're reading this, can you give us the full episode title? It still does not contain the episode name on other TV guides, but on my DISH Network, it contains part of the title. I'm assuming it's "Jackie Khones and the Case of Overdue Library Books" (I could be wrong, though. :jk:). I will edit the title, once we find out.

One week later, it appears that there will not be any new episodes. Heads up there.

bloonuggets 03-08-2008 08:10 AM

I mentioned already in the "Let Your Hare Down" threads that "Nightmare on Wilson Way" will air on March 20th.

Lynnie 03-08-2008 07:28 PM

I saw a very quick ad for this Thursday night after the "New Thursday" block had just ended. It looked like it was going to be the one about Jackie that was mentioned last summer at the Con. Whoo hoo, another new eppie! I hope the rest of S6 won't be too far behind. :)

Starsky 03-09-2008 03:46 AM

According to IMDb, the full title is "Jackie Khones And The Case Of The Overdue Library Crook".

jekylljuice 03-09-2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starsky (Post 73235)
According to IMDb, the full title is "Jackie Khones And The Case Of The Overdue Library Crook".

That title has the sounds of a genuine whodunnit. I'll assume, for the time being, that's the structure this episode is going to take.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this one. It'll be interesting to see how the Foster's crew handle the challenge of transplanting a long-term supporting character into a starring role. Plus, I anticipate the sardonic little fellow getting some further character development in the process, and that's always a good thing.

pitbulllady 03-09-2008 03:54 PM

They showed a lot of previews for this one during the 7:00 pm airing of "Let Your Hare Down" tonight. It looks like it's gonna be a parady of "Shaft" and the "Blaxploitation" tv shows and movies of the '70's, with Jackie playing the role of the tough, jive-talkin' detective...a role he couldn't be better suited for!

pitbulllady

taranchula 03-09-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitbulllady (Post 73258)
They showed a lot of previews for this one during the 7:00 pm airing of "Let Your Hare Down" tonight. It looks like it's gonna be a parady of "Shaft" and the "Blaxploitation" tv shows and movies of the '70's, with Jackie playing the role of the tough, jive-talkin' detective...a role he couldn't be better suited for!

pitbulllady

Right on, another one of my dream episodes has seemingly come to life.

Let's put on our shades, raise our wakka-chicka guitars to the skies and get ready for some throwback humor...Foster's style.

Ub3rD4n 03-10-2008 07:42 PM

That's what I suspected, too, Pitbull Lady, and I hope you're right!

One Radical Dude 03-10-2008 08:41 PM

IMDB got it wrong, and I almost guessed correctly. The title is called "Jackie Khones and the Case of the Overdue Library Book".

Ccook50 03-11-2008 12:28 PM

DirecTV's on-screen guide has it listed as "Jackie Khones and the Case of the Overdue Library Crook."