Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Entertainment (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Favorite Looney Tune Character (s) (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2759)

emperor26 11-20-2007 07:23 PM

Favorite Looney Tune Character (s)

Bugs Bunny-Along with his famous "What's Up Doc?" phrase, the bronx-accent character always knows how to make a good laugh in every short he appears.

Daffy Duck-Another character that I enjoy, especially in the "Duck Amuck" short. However, I find the Bob Clampett version to be a lot funnier than the Chuck Jones version.

Elmer Fudd-In spite of his dim-witted nature and his annoyance towards to Bugs, Fudd can be quite funny, even if he isn't chasing Bugs all the time.

Cassini90125 11-20-2007 07:31 PM

Definitely Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Yosemite Sam. The three of them have reduced me to hysterics more times that I can remember, and it doesn't matter how often I've already seen the shows; the reruns are timeless classics that will outlive everything on the air today. :)

Lynnie 11-20-2007 08:20 PM

After Disney, the WB Loony Toons were my favorite cartoons growing up. I usually had to sneak watch them, though. My parents were never fans of all the violence, even if it was just anvils coming out of nowhere and falling on the characters.

Tweety- "Uh oh! I tink I taw a putty tat!" Awww, he was so cute! And I think I mentioned somewhere before, I always had a thing for birds

Road Runner- He's so smart and witty. And FAST! Wiley never had a chance catching that little "Beep-beep"er. And yeah, I had a thing for birds.

Porky Pig- He was also cute, and shy, and I empathized with him since I also stuttered a bit when I was younger. I really felt for him.

Marvin- He just cracked me up! His voice never fit his character! And he was so "mysterious".

Daffy- "Suckerin' Suckatash!" (or whatever it was he always said) lol, I would try my best to mimic him, and end up spitting all over myself (and anyone I might be talking to)

Buggs- Who doesn't love him? He was so aloof when escaping from that horn nosed rifle. And who doesn't love the line "Ehh.. What's up doc?"

Sparky 11-20-2007 09:50 PM

Marvin, hands down. I call my car the "Marvinmobile" because it's all decorated in Marvin. :D Um, and some MST3K, lol. But its the right genre.

Invader Bloo 11-21-2007 03:47 PM

Daffy, FTW.

Medikor 11-21-2007 04:08 PM

I'll admit that I've never been a big fan of the loony Toons but I do really like a few. Peppie is my fave followed by Silvester and Wile E. Coyote. I've never really liked Bugs because he's so smug and comes of as a jerk, in my opinion.

frankie_fan 11-21-2007 05:02 PM

Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. Those were my favourite Looney Tunes cartoons growing up.