Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Company Store (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Foster's Featured in CN Block Party #30-32 (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1538)

Jetbaby 03-05-2007 08:33 AM

Foster's Featured in CN Block Party #30-32

Hi all - first post here! ;D

Just wanted to let you all know that the next three issues of Cartoon Network Block Party from DC Comics will feature Foster's stories! The first one's on shelves now. Check 'em out!

Carlaz 03-05-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetbaby (Post 35791)
Hi all - first post here! ;D

Just wanted to let you all know that the next three issues of Cartoon Network Block Party from DC Comics will feature Foster's stories! The first one's on shelves now. Check 'em out!

Thanks for the link!

Welcome to Never Forgotten! :D

pitbulllady 03-05-2007 01:50 PM

ROTFLMAO! Look at Wilt's face while they're forced to watch Bloo on tv-if THAT isn't a study in boredom, I don't know what is!

pitbulllady

Sparky 03-05-2007 02:51 PM

Thanks. I'll probably have to special order these like I did with the other one, so if anyone wants me to get them a copy let me know.

pitbulllady 03-05-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 35841)
Thanks. I'll probably have to special order these like I did with the other one, so if anyone wants me to get them a copy let me know.

I DEFINATELY want a copy, and I'll pay you back, no problem. We don't have much in the way of comic suppliers around here, just manga, so I doubt I can find one locally.

pitbulllady

Sparky 03-05-2007 03:28 PM

Okay. I still have an extra copy or two of the first Foster's comic, want one of those? :D

pitbulllady 03-05-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 35851)
Okay. I still have an extra copy or two of the first Foster's comic, want one of those? :D

Yeah, can't find it anywhere around here. Even though CG did post some scans up on her 'blog, I'd still love to have it.

pitbulllady

antgirl1 03-05-2007 04:08 PM

Great; more that I cannot get from a store. More that I'll have to miss out.

Can't order them either since my family doesn't do the whole "order online" thing. :(

Cassini90125 03-05-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 35841)

Absolutely I want copies. :terrsmile:

CG 03-05-2007 05:29 PM

Sorry to hear of your plight antgirl. I guess all you can do is look at scanned copies online.

I've bought 30# one from eBay since the local store couldn't get them in.

Edited Update on the 15th of March:
I got the comic yesterday, and I scanned it into my LiveJournal. Whilst my LJ is normally friends only, I've made the comic public for all to see.

View the Comic Here