Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Episodes?! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421)

Invader Bloo 02-08-2007 02:27 PM

New Episodes?!

Ok, any news on when the new episodes are supposedto air? I thought they were this month. :(

Voxxyn 02-08-2007 02:39 PM

I may be wrong, but wasn't it Wikipedia that said new episodes would come on February(I saw that date given on the Episodes page at the time of GWH)? I've never seen any official source actually say it would be in February.

I really wish we would get some sort of new news about Season 5. IMO, they've kept us in the dark for way too long.

Crash-N-Cortex 02-08-2007 03:06 PM

I hope those new episodes would air soon. Appearently, the new episodes are supposed to air sometime this month(February) according to Craig McCracken and the rest of the Foster's crew.

Voxxyn 02-08-2007 03:11 PM

At this rate, I doubt they'll air in February at all. :(

emperor26 02-09-2007 08:15 AM

Somehow, I beginning to think that season 5 might show up either late of next month or April.

Don't know why, it's just a hunch.

One Radical Dude 02-09-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex (Post 32759)
I hope those new episodes would air soon. Appearently, the new episodes are supposed to air sometime this month(February) according to Craig McCracken and the rest of the Foster's crew.

I don't remember the crew actually saying that the new season would begin this month. The only thing that said anything about any new episodes for this month was some Spanish guide showing a list of episodes, including one that's apparently for the fifth season. I can only say that I was told a little more than a week ago that the crew is still working on the series, so don't worry, we WILL have new episodes.

Voxxyn 02-09-2007 11:37 AM

I'm willing to wait up to even the summer for Season 5, but I wish they would give some new information already. I don't like how they're so vague about everything new Foster's-related.

This prolonged wait is making me feel as anxious as I am eager. I won't deny that I have my own personal hopes and expectations on S5; mainly having to do with how Frankie will be used. I'm still worried that there will be another IHFUMEUP-esque fiasco in which she will be blatantly mistreated and abused.

LaBloo 02-09-2007 12:04 PM

I Just Hope that an episode will pop out.

-Labloo

lucyrocks73 02-09-2007 12:04 PM

It bugs me that we don't know what's going on... :terrconf:

So, they HAVE been working on the show... that's a relief.

Of course, I can wait. I've waited nearly two years for Season Four of Kim Possible; I can wait for this.

BUT IT BETTER NOT TAKE TWO YEARS because then I will be extremely sad.

I don't want to seem obnoxious... but I want to know what's happening.

-Marty :goo:

LaBloo 02-09-2007 12:13 PM

They Better Hurry up or else the show may go down.

-Labloo