Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Episode Discussion - Cookie Dough (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099)

frankie_fan 12-22-2006 01:01 AM

Episode Discussion - Cookie Dough

This is my favourite Bloo episode. I had just recently watched it (from this website, I downloaded it), and it was great.

One of the moments that I really enjoyed was seeing how Bloo tries to make cookies on his own. I also loved Frankie's over-obsession with the cookies. Seeing her scoffling down the cookies and the milk made me laugh! 8D

This is a great episode for showing Bloo how being a rich spoiled 'jerk' (if you will) can't always be fun.

Howard 12-22-2006 05:58 AM

Frankie's mega cookie addiction is so hilarious! I wonder if the poor girl gets sick after eating all those cookies and drinking all that milk.:frankiesmile:

Cassini90125 12-22-2006 06:22 AM

My favorite part had to be towards the end, when Bloo blew the roof off the house. 8D

Invader Bloo 12-22-2006 06:45 AM

Nice to see references to Johnny Bravo.:)

Mr. Marshmallow 12-22-2006 08:29 AM

Although this was a minor part, I had to say the funniest part for me was when Madame Foster revealed the bank money was gone. The fact she did such a completely stupid and contradictory action like that just made me laugh. I mean come on.

Spending the money to buy a new roof to a buy a safe for the money to buy a new roof (gold plated even) is so outrageously stupid, it almost sounds like something Bloo would do.

Howard 12-22-2006 09:59 AM

Another funny highlite to this episode was Bloo looking like a mafioso doing "business" with Madame Foster for the rights of her cookies, and he had two big fish mobsters with him (Godfather reference to sleeping with da fishes perhaps?).:frankiesmile:

kageri 12-22-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 24023)
Although this was a minor part, I had to say the funniest part for me was when Madame Foster revealed the bank money was gone. The fact she did such a completely stupid and contradictory action like that just made me laugh. I mean come on.

Spending the money to buy a new roof to a buy a safe for the money to buy a new roof (gold plated even) is so outrageously stupid, it almost sounds like something Bloo would do.

When Madame Foster goes senile, how will we know?

Subzeroace 12-22-2006 12:07 PM

I love Frankie in this episode, her cookie obsession is just -GREAT-! Sadly I think thats really what led to a few fan artist drawing Frankie fat and obsessed with food o.O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 24023)

Also the part where she signs the contract and gets a free pen, that parts awesome too ^^

Carlaz 12-22-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck2k (Post 24008)
Frankie's mega cookie addiction is so hilarious! I wonder if the poor girl gets sick after eating all those cookies and drinking all that milk.:frankiesmile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 24012)
My favorite part had to be towards the end, when Bloo blew the roof off the house. 8D

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck2k (Post 24028)
Another funny highlite to this episode was Bloo looking like a mafioso doing "business" with Madame Foster for the rights of her cookies, and he had two big fish mobsters with him (Godfather reference to sleeping with da fishes perhaps?).:frankiesmile:

These were the 3 things I remembered about this episode. :) It will become a Fosters' classic episode. :frankiesmile:

Kzinistzerg 12-22-2006 03:54 PM

I think the blowing the roof off the house wasn't a reference to johnny bravo, but a reference to something older that I unfortunately cannot remember... something about thanksgiving turkey 20 minutes at 400 degrees to two minutes at 4000 degrees...