Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Signs You've Watched a Little Too Much Foster's... (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2746)

WiltsAKGirl17 11-15-2007 11:01 AM

Signs You've Watched a Little Too Much Foster's...

Here's a fun question: How do you know when you've watched a little too much Foster's?

Here are some ideas to get you started:
  • When ever you make macaroni and cheese, you think of... well... :) and :cheesegrin:

Okay, idea: singular. I'm sure someone can think up something better than that.

Have fun!

P.S. I'm guilty of the one I mentioned-- did it last night.

Shelltoon 11-15-2007 12:22 PM

You know you've been watching too much Foster's when you grab the nearest drink and shout "I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!"

BabyCharmander 11-15-2007 12:50 PM

You know you watch too much Foster's when commonplace items remind you of characters. Paddleballs remind you of Bloo, plastic eggs remind you of Coco, potatoes remind you of Eduardo, and those little plastic googly-eyes (the ones you see in arts n' crafts stores) remind you of Wilt.

pitbulllady 11-15-2007 01:43 PM

When you actually contemplate having a big, blue # 1 painted on the hood of your bright red car, you've probably watched too much Foster's.

When you see a nice-looking guy wearing a sharp outfit, and you think, "man, those clothes would really look good on Wilt", you've probably watched a little bit too much Foster's.

When you accidentally and completely unintentionaly refer to the very-large and very-arachnophobic fourth-grade teacher down the hall as "Mrs. Eduardo" when she runs out of her own classroom shrieking like a Banshee because she discovered a small moulted spider SKIN behind a book on a shelf, you KNOW you've watched too much Foster's!

pitbulllady

BabyCharmander 11-15-2007 01:58 PM

A certain shade of blue reminds you of a certain Bloo character. :bloocross: (Happened to me JUST now. XD)

Bloonan 11-15-2007 02:05 PM

You know you watch too much FHIF when your mom asks you to do something, and out of nowhere you go "Frankie'll take care of it..."

Nem 11-15-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitbulllady (Post 63808)
When you actually contemplate having a big, blue # 1 painted on the hood of your bright red car, you've probably watched too much Foster's.

I'd do that XD But my car is green, so it wouldn't work out too well =P

For me though, I'm contemplating getting either a #1 tattoo, or maybe just a tattoo of Wilt, or perhaps Bloo =D

Also, you know you've watched too much Foster's when you go out to your car and find a Bloo plush chilling in the back seat =P (Which is where my Bloo plush is currently located)

Cassini90125 11-15-2007 02:31 PM

When you describe Frankie so vividly that people think she's real. :-*

I've also complained, half-jokingly, about Hallmark not having a line of birthday cards specifically for your favorite cartoon characters. :bloocross:

Lynnie 11-15-2007 09:04 PM

Every time you hear the word "blue" you add "regard", at least mentally.

Big belt buckles remind you of Eduardo.

Every time you hear the term "Punk Rock" you say "I'm punk rock!"

You compare random people you see on the street to people involved with the show <-- totally did that today, lol!

And I too occasionally check out the card and sticker section of the local grocery stores and Target hoping to finally spot something related to Fosters. I do it on EVERY visit.

BluebottleFlyer 11-16-2007 03:32 AM

Argh, this is a lame one...when you see an advert for Foster's beer, and you think of FHFIF instead, you've seen too much Foster's.

When you see a bottle of Chanel perfume in the shop, and you remember that Chanel's first name was Coco...I think you can guess what I mean, heh.

When you hear a song by a band called Wilt, and you think of the Wilt-Man singing it (this one's happened, I have a song called 'Distortion' by a band called Wilt), you've seen too much Foster's.

When you try to unsuccessfully imitate Bloo's insane levels of screaming, you've seen too much Foster's.