Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lack of Foster's in CN line up? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3293)

iceberg210 06-09-2008 09:08 PM

Lack of Foster's in CN line up?

Is it just me or has Foster's not been in the afternoon/night lineup lately? Seemed like it would always be on at 6:30 every night but its not on at all at nights it seems anymore. Anyone with some more info?

I miss it so much!

WiltsAKGirl17 06-09-2008 10:17 PM

Guess I'm not the only person who noticed! I do beleive that it wasn't on at all last week either...

Where's my show? :'( :frankiemad:

Mac-a-lacka 06-09-2008 11:05 PM

I've been thinking the same thing, it's like Foster's isn't not airing as often as it used to.:P

Maybe they're getting ready for the next new episode.:wiltyeahright:

One Radical Dude 06-09-2008 11:07 PM

It will air again Sunday and Monday next week. I think it has to do with premiering of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and a non-CN series, Total Drama Island. Also, Chowder is getting new episode premieres this month. Anyway, you know how crazy the scheduling can be on CN, especially this time of year. There's nothing to worry about.

Shelltoon 06-10-2008 02:48 AM

Yeah, CN has a lot of new stuff that needs air-time as well. Considering it's going to be a while before new episodes of Foster's start again, let's just take this time to take a breather so that way the new episodes will make it fresh again. I'm sorry, did that make any sense?:wiltshock:

taranchula 06-10-2008 08:02 AM

Warning this post contains mucho amounts of off topicness.

Hey CN picked up Teletoon staple Total Drama Island, I never watched the show but it's good to see another Canadian made program picked up by one of the major American networks.

iceberg210 06-10-2008 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelltoon (Post 80703)
Yeah, CN has a lot of new stuff that needs air-time as well. Considering it's going to be a while before new episodes of Foster's start again, let's just take this time to take a breather so that way the new episodes will make it fresh again. I'm sorry, did that make any sense?:wiltshock:

Yeah that makes since. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Hopefully they'll be back soon with more great new episodes. can't wait especially for that movie!!!:bloogrin:

CrazyPhil 06-11-2008 11:23 PM

Yes, I've noticed this too. As far as I can tell there aren't any showings except for Sunday and Monday, which does suck, but, like others have said, CN needs to make time to show all of their new shows and other new epps. Fosters will be back, hopefully soon.

Frankie_4_Prez 06-12-2008 05:13 AM

I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!:edmad:

CrazyPhil 06-12-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez (Post 80812)
I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!:edmad:

I've actually seen a few epps of it. While it's not terrible, it's nothing really special either. Definitely nothing compared to what we all wish was showing then.:(