Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fan-Fic Forum (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Edo no Rebasu (sneak peek with spoilers) (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=746)

LosDosEduardos 11-12-2006 04:48 PM

Edo no Rebasu (sneak peek with spoilers)

Hey, my fanfiction miniseries is coming pretty soon, but you can get a sneek peek ahora mismo.

Spoiler Below
Edo no Rebasu (エド の リバース) takes place after "Good Wilt Hunting," well, a time between "Good Wilt Hunting" and "A Loom of One's Own," and centers mostly on Eduardo.:-/
Eduardo gets missing from Foster's, and mostly nobody remembers him. Frankie does, and after the Powerpuff Girls drop their imaginary friend off, Frankie tells them about Ed privately. Just then, a strange visitor comes--it is JRuff, who has been possessed, saying, in reverse, that he can help them. Soon, they go in search of Eduardo with JRuff's and a Professor's help. And with their search complete, they heal him and temporarilly give him a family to live with.
Episode one-"Eduardo lives"
Episode two-"A family that plays together stays together"
Episode three-"Brothers reunited"
Note: Eduardo will learn to speak French, Japanese and Italian.

LDE: So, Eduardo, how does it feel to be the main character of my fanfiction miniseries?
Eduardo: Well, Sr. JRuff, it feels muy bueno, or like mí hermano mayor would say, "multo buono."
LDE: Sounds good, Eduardo. Also, what's it like being in another world created by your show's creator?
Eduardo: It's okay.

What do you think?

LaBlooGirl 11-13-2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos (Post 15101)
Hey, my fanfiction miniseries is coming pretty soon, but you can get a sneek peek ahora mismo.

Spoiler Below
Edo no Rebasu (エド の リバース) takes place after "Good Wilt Hunting," well, a time between "Good Wilt Hunting" and "A Loom of One's Own," and centers mostly on Eduardo.:-/
Eduardo gets missing from Foster's, and mostly nobody remembers him. Frankie does, and after the Powerpuff Girls drop their imaginary friend off, Frankie tells them about Ed privately. Just then, a strange visitor comes--it is JRuff, who has been possessed, saying, in reverse, that he can help them. Soon, they go in search of Eduardo with JRuff's and a Professor's help. And with their search complete, they heal him and temporarilly give him a family to live with.
Episode one-"Eduardo lives"
Episode two-"A family that plays together stays together"
Episode three-"Brothers reunited"
Note: Eduardo will learn to speak French, Japanese and Italian.

LDE: So, Eduardo, how does it feel to be the main character of my fanfiction miniseries?
Eduardo: Well, Sr. JRuff, it feels muy bueno, or like mí hermano mayor would say, "multo buono."
LDE: Sounds good, Eduardo. Also, what's it like being in another world created by your show's creator?
Eduardo: It's okay.

What do you think?

I saw some of this on YouTube (or at least I assume that was yours) and it's very creative but I have to admit kinda strange.

KazooBloo 12-27-2016 01:09 PM

Nice.