Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Favorite/ Least Favorite School Subjects (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414)

emperor26 02-06-2007 06:01 PM

Favorite/ Least Favorite School Subjects

I really like art, mainly because of less homework, plus, all you need is some few art equipments, and an imagination.:D

I really don't like math. Very complicated, plus, confusing as well.

some guy you dont know 02-06-2007 06:12 PM

um.. lets see.. i like social studies and science(yet for some reason, no science in the 8th grade :( ) and arts fun too.

i despize, DESPIZE, algebra 1, and i hate computer. computers just really typing class.

SkittleMonkey 02-06-2007 06:18 PM

My favorites are probably History, English, and Algebra because those are what I'm best at. Art's more like an extracurricular for me; I don't take a class for it because I'm homeschooled, so mom really just sees it as slacking off on my less interesting stuff.

My least favorite would probably have to be Biology because it's what I have trouble with most times. I have an A in the class, but it takes a lot of hard work on my part to earn it, and that is why it's my least favorite.

My favorite subjects are the ones that come easily to me without too much hard work, and I get my best grades from those. It sounds lazy, I know. But with all my work I'm having to do and what little time I have to do it, there's barely any time for breaks, and I get those occasionally from the easier stuff.

Other than that, school is awesome, and I just totally love it. Yes, I admit I am a nerd!!!

Subzeroace 02-06-2007 08:35 PM

When I was still in school I liked art, English anything with computers and geography. My hated subjects were math, gym, music... Ok pretty much everything else... I hated school :(

Nathander 02-07-2007 05:58 AM

Favorite: Exploration of the Arts
Least Favorite: Genetics

Medikor 02-07-2007 08:34 AM

I despised school as a whole, but I loved history classes. I enjoyed cpu classes aswell.:D My least favorites were math, gym and geology.

Carlaz 02-07-2007 10:23 AM

Favorite: History :)

Least Favorite: Algebra & Chemisty :P

Vampyre 02-07-2007 11:35 AM

I have three favourites:

Music (because I've always been pretty good when it comes to music [not to brag]
Art (because I'm pretty good at that two) and
English (same as the above)

And I have three least favoruites

Gymnastics/Swimming (Because I'm not a very sporty person, and I find it embarassing
French (because my French teacher scares me... She's just so... Peppy) and
German (because it's boring and I don't get it)

Imaginary Light 02-07-2007 11:41 AM

I love any class that has to do with art (like my current Jewelry and Portfolio classes), Drama class, Shakespeare, all those creative classes, you know. Oh, and lunch!

I can't really stand Participation In Government and stuff like that. Those kinds of classes (ie. the required classes) make me angry.

Partymember 02-07-2007 12:52 PM

i really like APUS History, English 11 is easy, Art is stupid because i get told what to create. I dropped physics but Math B is killing me.