Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Character Discussions (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   If the gang had cars, what would they be??? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202)

lucyrocks73 08-26-2006 01:22 PM

If the gang had cars, what would they be???

Okay, as we say on the NML, it's time for a thought sparker!!!

If the cast of Foster's had cars, what would they be?

I always thought Goo would have a bright yellow punch buggy. I'm not sure why; I just kind of thought it would fit.

Can anyone else see Frankie teaching a teenaged Goo and Mac how to drive on either the Foster's bus or Madame Foster's car? That makes me laugh...

I'll be quiet now.

-Marty 8-)

pitbulllady 08-26-2006 01:58 PM

Yeah, Goo would totally have to have a Beetle, since she does have that Bohemian aura about her, and that particular vehicle was as much as symbol of that Hippie era of the '60's as Jimi Hendrix and peace signs!

When Mac grows up, I can see him with something very practical, though not particularily eye-catching, something like a Toyota Camry, perhaps.

I can absolutely see Wilt in a late '60's muscle car, though he'd be hard-pressed to find one with either automatic transmission or the shifter on the steering column, since he'd have a tough time shifting gears AND steering with just one hand.

Eduardo would probably be too scared to drive something with an actual engine in it, so he's just as well off with his tricycle.

Given Bloo's driving record from "Bus the Two of Us", he'd be just as well off with a tricycle, as well, or better yet, a Big Wheel!

Coco needs one of those wild-looking Jeepsters that they have over in the Philippines.

Mr. Herriman would probably be quite happy with something like a 1937 Ford Anglia coup; I know someone who's got one for sale, and when I saw it, Mr. Herriman came immediately to mind.

Madame Foster would not give up her Firebird, so that's a moot point there.

Frankie would probably love to have a Mustang convertible.

pitbulllady

kageri 08-26-2006 02:24 PM

Bloo would get something flashy, like with the flames on the side that are supposed to make it look faster and cooler than it actually is... if anyone would actually sell him a car.

Cassini90125 08-26-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kageri (Post 2620)
Bloo would get something flashy, like with the flames on the side that are supposed to make it look faster and cooler than it actually is... if anyone would actually sell him a car.

No flames! Bunnies! ;D

(Waits for incoming brick...)

BlooCheese 08-26-2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 2621)
No flames! Bunnies! ;D

(Waits for incoming brick...)

*snorts with laughter*

bloonuggets 08-26-2006 04:49 PM

Shut up. At least the bunnies are on fire.

Nyo 08-26-2006 05:04 PM

I wanna see Bloo with a Harley-Davidson.

Cassini90125 08-26-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyo (Post 2653)
I wanna see Bloo with a Harley-Davidson.

I can see him on the Harley, dressed in leather, cruising down the highway with "Born To Be Wild" playing in the background. 8-)

Nyo 08-26-2006 05:16 PM

Cassini, that would own. Can you do that in The Sims 2 for me? Please? With sugar on top? ^_^

Cassini90125 08-26-2006 05:20 PM

I'll see if I can find a bike somewhere; the game doesn't have them, but someone's probably hacked a car into one by now. :)