Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fan-Art Forum (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   PPGFHFIFWOY (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4008)

One Radical Dude 10-29-2009 09:05 PM

PPGFHFIFWOY

I ran into deviantART earlier, and Craig McCracken just posted this piece. You'll see a combination of characters from the Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Wander Over Younder. This image is definitely beyond excellent, I must say. Enjoy! :bloogrin:

Cassini90125 10-29-2009 09:10 PM

That's a masterpiece if I ever saw one. :frankiesmile:

Lynnie 10-29-2009 09:32 PM

When I first saw this thread's title, I thought it would be spam. :-[

That's wonderful, there's nothing better than seeing the characters drawn by the master himself. I just love how he draws Wilt, he looks even more "gleeful" than on the show. I also love how Madame F is smugly leaning against her cane. And oh look, Cheese is peeking around from behind Ed's head!

And I don't remember her name, but that one lady from PPG whose face is hidden behind the girls' jet stream. I agree, this is the best crossover art I think I've ever seen. :)

Another Castle 10-30-2009 02:45 AM

That picture isn't loading for me- I'll try and open it again later:)

I know the characters have made subtle cameos in certain episodes (Mojo in House of Bloos, Mac and Bloo in that PPG special), but I've always thought they were far to different to exist in the same universe.

L.G. 10-30-2009 12:52 PM

That crossover pic by Craig is awesome :groovyed:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynnie (Post 117667)
"...I don't remember her name, but that one lady from PPG whose face is hidden behind the girls' jet stream."

Ms. Bellum.

koosie 10-30-2009 02:56 PM

Wow. There's so much that's right about this picture. :)

I suppose the only thing I'm pretty much unfamiliar with is Wander over yonder but I love that whateveritis he's sitting on and the way Mayor seems a bit nervous of it.

Howard 10-30-2009 03:40 PM

Excellent work from the man! It really put a smile on my face.:)

Another Castle 11-03-2009 08:23 AM

Fantastic!

I've finally had the chance to open this and I seem to look at it everyday-such wonderful detail, and I love how the Fosters characters are done in a different style every time. So many minor things, like Ms. Bellum's face being obscured, Coco's hair/leaves (which ever) being windswept, and the worried look of the Major. (By the way, what's Mac meant to be looking at? Bloo's jump or is he crushing on Frankie again?)

I've had a look at Craig gallery, and there is a very similar picture with just the Fosters, although there are subtle differences (and Jackie Khones is in it!). There are also two brilliant Fosters Comics, although I expect they have been mentioned else ware. I'll look now!