Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Company Store (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I Am Extremely Furious! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980)

Howard 12-05-2006 09:33 AM

I Am Extremely Furious!

I was able to order the Frankie/Madame Foster/Herriman statue from CN; I paid extra for DHL 2nd Day. According to the tracking, it was supposed to have been delivered to my address yesterday. I came home from work (9:30am to 6 pm), and it was not there. I checked all over my porch and the patio furniture (where they normally put my packages) - NOTHING! I checked with neighbors to no avail. I think they delivered to the wrong condo (we do not have unit numbers - our addresses are our numbers). I called DHL and an investigation is underway; additionally, I emailed CN customer service and made them aware of the situation. I am LIVID!:frankiemad:

InsaneFan 12-05-2006 10:17 AM

Dude...I ordered a Foster's shirt from CN about a month ago that never came either...It was weird, though, 'cause I ordered two Teen Titans DVDs at the same time as the shirt, and I got those...

Howard 12-05-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsaneFan (Post 20626)
Dude...I ordered a Foster's shirt from CN about a month ago that never came either...It was weird, though, 'cause I ordered two Teen Titans DVDs at the same time as the shirt, and I got those...

So does that mean I might not get my order? *He stomps to the corner of his office and sits down to hold his breath until his face turns blue*:frankiesmile:

Partymember 12-05-2006 11:44 AM

if i were you i'd order thru Amazon if at all possible. I've ordered literally $1000's through there without a hitch. Well, once an independent seller working through Amazon sent me the wrong Led Zeppelin shirt, but it was worth more than the one i had payed for and was far cooler, so i didn't mind. Another time i ordered a poster thru Art.com via Amazon and UPS sent it in a too-small tube, making it crinkly and bent. So......independent sellers be wary of, but Amazon themselves are spot on.

PS: i returned the poster and Art.com sent a new one. Good site, very easy to work with.

Cassini90125 12-05-2006 11:47 AM

Mine arrived late as well, but not due to the post office. All postal package deliveries go to the building's maintainence chief; my statue languished in his supply closet along with a dozen other packages for six days before the slacker got around to delivering them. He has promised not to do that again.

Howard 12-05-2006 02:42 PM

Well DHL claims they did deliver. I still do not have my statue, and now I had to contact CN to file a claim with the shipper; I do not have to remind anyone what a bloody nightmare this is. :frankiemad:

Partymember 12-05-2006 03:29 PM

yeah. never fun.

Howard 12-05-2006 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partymember (Post 20704)
yeah. never fun.

The stink of it is - it's the first time I have dealt with CN! On an upnote, I got direct TV (no more watching Foster's on Youtube!).:frankiesmile:

Partymember 12-06-2006 05:23 PM

Satellite is our friend.

You know that picture of humans evolving from monkeys to cavemen to modern man in a series of images? I wanna do that starting with buny ears going to satellite dish :)

Howard 12-07-2006 07:27 PM

Latest news:

Cartoon Network is aware of the problem and reshipped the statue again...we will see what happens!:frankiesmile: