Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Tonya 12-30-2006 03:59 PM

What ticks you off?

On this thread, let's speak our minds, and voice just what ticks us off! ;).

I hate it when you're standing in the line, you're having a bad day enough as it is, and there's some really old lady taking her sweet old time filling out a check and her and the cashier are carrying on a long conversation :jk:.

Wendi 12-30-2006 04:46 PM

honestly, Stereotyping makes me mad. How someone can like wear Hollister, and automatically be labled as a prep. and just because they like that clothing brand D: I hate lables. :)

:D I think people should pick friends by personality, not clothing label! :cheese:

BlooCheese 12-30-2006 04:54 PM

What ticks me off? Well, a lot of stuff. It really bugs me when people walk way too slow; ask me, "What's the answer to number fifteen?" without even letting me know what number fifteen is; or borrow my lab book, saying they'll give it back in five minutes but end up returning it in half an hour. I also dislike loud laughter, incessant talking, extremely high-pitched voices, and cats that keep following me. I'm not a very agreeable person.

Voxxyn 12-30-2006 06:31 PM

The "beers, girls, guns & drugs" culture. And bullying.

If these two things never existed, I'd be a far more sociable and outgoing person.

Nyo 12-30-2006 06:38 PM

Tons of things.

-Whiny people (*cough*DramaGirl*cough*)

-Spoiled brats

-Stereotypes

- People who hate me/my personality

- Outgoing people (aka, people who act like SpongeBob. Even though I like him..)

-People who lack patience

-Things that smell bad

- Disney Channel (*runs away from DC lovers*)

...and that's it.

some guy you dont know 12-30-2006 06:54 PM

a million and 72 things. seriously, im VERY EASY to annoy. but the things that crack the top of my list:

*sterotypes

*playing a game and never getting past one race or something to that effect(i almost broke my controller last night after losing by only a second or so)

*anything involving politics

and a ton of other stuff like that

One Radical Dude 12-30-2006 07:24 PM

People who are intentionally rude, hypocrites, folks that are always pessimistic about things, being disliked or being personally attacked for what I believe in (politically and faith), elitists, and people who never bathe.

GrimTheLost 12-30-2006 07:32 PM

I hate people who drive horribly. Then they flip people off for their mistake and it's very annoying.

Partymember 12-30-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voxxyn (Post 25742)
The "beers, girls, guns & drugs" culture.

dude...i don't dislike you...but the chauvinists really make me mad

so, chauvinists, racists, facists, nationalists, terrorists, republicans, democrats, communists, anarchists. That and mean people.

seriously though, stereotypes, war, poverty, heartless jerks, any group of 5 or more people, driving, and social groups like "stoner, skater, jock, prep." COME ON! Why can't we all be one big happy group?

kageri 12-30-2006 09:07 PM

Things That Grind My Gears Tick Me Off
  • the phrase "People person"
  • opening new jars of peanut butter
  • when people say "could of", "should of", etc.
  • hypersensitivity
  • trendy clothing for dogs
  • people who use the word "gay" to describe anything they find unfavorable
  • celebrities who are famous for being famous
  • bad fanfiction/roleplaying
  • when teenage girls let out simultaneous, earsplitting screams for no real reason
  • thesaurus abuse
  • people who abbreviate et cetera "ect."
  • headaches
  • bigots
  • artists who can't take concrit
  • when things don't work and I can't figure out why
  • people with no sense of humor
  • etc., etc., etc.