Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Entertainment (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chowder starts tonight (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2712)

Ccook50 11-02-2007 12:37 PM

Chowder starts tonight

Chowder, a new cartoon by C.H. Greenblatt (storyboarder for SpongeBob SquarePants and The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy as well as the voice of Fred Fredburger) starts tonight on Cartoon Network at 7:30 PM Eastern, and word on the show has been good. The promos are promising, and the star character has a little-kid charm. We'll see tonight.

Bloonan 11-02-2007 01:48 PM

Well, judging by the fact that I really like both the shows you mention, and he must have remembered some of his drawn scenes (visual gags are good.), this show currently sounds OK in my book. I just hope that it doesn't all crash. Judging on the fact that Sparky's viewing at Comic Con aparrently sucking, I'm not all for it, though.

One Radical Dude 11-02-2007 02:10 PM

I'll give the series a chance. Hopefully, it'll be another series I can get into and support on CN. I'm not too intrigued right now, but then again, I was just mildly interested in FHFIF, when it premiered (of course, that changed after watching the show). At least, it's not a new live-action series. :P

vinny 11-02-2007 02:12 PM

what i watched of the show was really funny- i was suprised, it looked really stupid at first (but i said the same about fosters at first). ill be sure to catch that tonight

Zeitgheist 11-02-2007 02:22 PM

Been looking forward to this one since he posted the teaser images on his blog SOOO many months ago =[ Too bad I can't watch it *runs away crying*

Mayor Adam West 11-02-2007 03:00 PM

I've seen the adds for it on the website, however, I'm not going to judge that one until I've seen it myself.

Cassini90125 11-02-2007 03:04 PM

My plan is to ignore it and read the reviews here after people post them. If the reviews are really good, maybe I'll take a look, but honestly I don't expect much, based on CN's recent track record.

Diamond Duchess 11-02-2007 03:28 PM

I've been looking forward to this show since the clips were put up on the Cartoon Network site.

It looks weird, silly and cute;I like that. I will wait, though, and see for myself.

Mayor Adam West 11-02-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 62346)
My plan is to ignore it and read the reviews here after people post them. If the reviews are really good, maybe I'll take a look, but honestly I don't expect much, based on CN's recent track record.

That's like that other show they're going to show called "The Amazing Adrenillini Brothers"
I saw the adds to that and thought "What the hell is that?" seriously, I was thinking that, are they trying to ruin Cartoon Network?

vinny 11-02-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeitgheist (Post 62340)
Been looking forward to this one since he posted the teaser images on his blog SOOO many months ago =[ Too bad I can't watch it *runs away crying*

aww its ok Zeitgheist, ill get you a link as soon as i find one so you can watch it. im sure someone will post it up on youtube tonight