Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Goodbye to Bloo (Series Finale?) (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3662)

Blooregard 2.0 01-19-2009 03:17 PM

Goodbye to Bloo (Series Finale?)

Anyone know when its going to air in the US?

Luminouslolly 01-19-2009 07:00 PM

Sometime in February, but that's all I can tell you.

Lynnie 03-07-2009 03:45 PM

Huh, no one's updated this thread yet? :blooconf: Correction, the series finale is now due to air in the States in May. And it was suppose to have aired in Europe this last week, but due to a mix up at the station, it didn't. Apparently it's the last episode to air there, though.

Here's a blog done two days ago by one of the animators, bidding the show a final farewell.

The End of an Era

I loved this line-
Quote:

We are the people who are responsible for your children constantly repeating, "I like chocolate milk," we apologize.
8D

Cassini90125 03-07-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

We are the people who are responsible for your children constantly repeating, "I like chocolate milk," we apologize.
8D That is priceless. 8D

antgirl1 03-07-2009 04:21 PM

Geez...seeing this thread again suddenly gave me a very sad series finale possibility:

Foster's closing down. :(

I'm pretty sure it won't come to that, but it dawned on me a few minutes ago...

darkangelll 03-09-2009 05:02 AM

I'm looking forward to the finale dunno when it's out though.:blooxd:

Invader Bloo 03-12-2009 06:33 PM

Isn't there more episodes before the finale?

This saddens me because not only will the show end but so will this forum (probably). ;-(

Unless there's an update that makes it to a broader audience. (CN shows maybe?)

Lynnie 03-12-2009 06:38 PM

Sparky already mentioned when the news first broke that the show was ending that the forum will likely go on for many years. I could understand if she downgrades it a bit to save money if it's not as active, but it'll still be here for a while.

And yes, there are four episodes that are suppose to air before the finale. Craig himself mentioned in an interview a few months ago that they and the finale are suppose to airing as part of a marathon, so the show's going to resume and end all in the same day. And according to Khaki Jones, this is suppose to happen in May, although we don't have a confirmed date yet.

Invader Bloo 03-12-2009 06:42 PM

I think she should expand it to something, so we can still get some traffic. If I had a credit card, I'd certainly support the forum. But I don't. :(

Cassini90125 03-12-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invader Bloo (Post 107264)
I think she should expand it to something, so we can still get some traffic. If I had a credit card, I'd certainly support the forum. But I don't. :(

We take checks. :cheesegrin: