Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Entertainment (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Super Smash Bros. Brawl (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3007)

scary_dream 03-10-2008 08:30 PM

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Anyone else here besides me that was DYING for this to finally come out?

I'm liking the new characters so far... not going to list them though because I don't want to give anything away!

I'm really blasted good with Pit. If any of you all play it, who is your best?

WiltFan 03-12-2008 09:59 PM

I'm in love with the game so far!! :D
I usually play as either Pikachu or Yoshi. It's been that way ever since I first played Smash Bros. for N64.

CrazyPhil 03-12-2008 10:34 PM

Oh, yeah. Got it when it came out. Just as good as the last 2. I tell ya, when it comes to first-party games and software, Nintendo delivers, regardless of how crappy the majority of their third-party games are. (Not all, of course, but alot of them are)

Nem 03-12-2008 10:51 PM

This game is awesome. I've been waiting for it to come out since it was announced.

I'm a bit disappointed with the roster (I won't get into that), but at the same time I love it. I'm hoping that there will be downloadable content for it, involving more complex things like stages and characters.

Not just the created ones Nintendo sends to you :]

Granted, Sakurai stated that there would be no downloadable content at the GDC, due to the Wii's lack of memory, but shortly after it was confirmed that future games would be having downloadable content, so maybe...maybe.

Anyways, I won't get into that debate :] I don't expect it but really nothing surprises me with this game :]

Has anyone tried fighting online? I have my friend code all ready if anyone wants to ever fight me :] My mains right now range between Kirby (always my number 1), Pikachu, and Meta Knight.

Medikor 03-13-2008 04:33 AM

I've been playing this game with my brother ever since it came out. We've managed to unlock all the characters and are in love with the Subspace Emissary mode.
My better characters from the last two games are still some of my best ones, mainly Yoshi, DK, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon (still the epitome of manliness!8D), Bowser, and Ganondorf. The newcomers that have joined my main list are Dedede, Ike, and Snake.

Pawbah 03-13-2008 10:20 PM

It's all about the Kirby. I like Link too, but I'm not actually that good with him... I just love Link. Anyway, Kirby is my best. I haven't unlocked them all yet so I can't give my final say on it.

Subzeroace 03-14-2008 07:14 PM

Mmm, I have it ^^ I play with Meta Knight, Link and Sonic. But I seem to really suck compared to how well I did in Melee all those years ago ._. Maybe its because I'm using the nunchuck Wii-remote combo? I don't have a gamecube controller anymore =\

It is alot of fun though! The adventure mode is loooong XD

Mr_Bloo_Veins 03-15-2008 06:16 PM

I got it the day it came out. :bloogrin:

I always play as Ike, once I unlock Sonic I'll probably start playing as him.

But Ike's definately my favorite so far.

Invader Bloo 03-15-2008 07:43 PM

I want this game too bad I don't have a Wii.
It also appeared in the new Arby 'n' the Chief.

Bloonan 03-24-2008 04:46 PM

I got the game. Got all the characters but
Spoiler Below
Wolf.

Anyone know how to get him? (use the spoiler tags!!!)
Also wanting to get other fcs?