Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Challenge of the Superfriends (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1527)

Bloo_and_Cheese_forever 03-02-2007 02:57 PM

Challenge of the Superfriends

This episode is so funny!
Post comments lol

taranchula 03-02-2007 03:25 PM

Hi there and welcome, BTW we do have a little rule on the boards...

PLEASE try not to start subject-only threads. That means, no topic called "Madame Foster" containing the message "Everyone talk about Madame Foster." If you want people to talk about Madame Foster, launch the discussion yourself. It's not fair to ask everyone else to talk about something if you're not willing to start the discussion. Also, nothing like "Who's your favorite character?" without you actually stating who your favorite character is. If you're going to start a thread, your first post must contribute something to the conversation.

That being said we don't expect a three page long essay over why you feel this episode is funny, but you could give us just a little more to go on.

Thanks for your time.

Jabberwocky 03-03-2007 08:41 AM

I thought it was really funny, especially the random catchphrases. Conan the Barbarian, lol. And that chick's giant waterfall mastodon hairdo. It's barely even poofy!

It made me dislike Mac though. I hate him because of this episode.

kageri 03-09-2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabberwocky (Post 35630)

Awww.... Bloo has his mean horrible moments (much more than Mac actually), so Mac can too, amirite or amirite?

This was a great episode, but I hate when Bloo cries. It's just tragic.

Invader Bloo 03-09-2007 04:48 PM

CN used to air this all the time, so I don't like this episode anymore.:macwor:

Nathander 03-09-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabberwocky (Post 35630)

See, and I really just viewed it as Bloo getting a form of his just desserts. Like kageri said, Bloo has done mean thing upon mean thing, usually hurting Mac in the process by accident. This is the first and only time I can recall Mac doing such.

As for myself, I thought the episode was genuinely entertaining. The superhero references/pop culture in general references were great, as well as the welcome surprise of all the PpG throwbacks. While I did feel a bit bad for Bloo, I have to admit that I thought it was a welcome sight to see Bloo get a bit of his own medicine. NOt that I really want to see him get it often, though.

Jabberwocky 03-09-2007 10:21 PM

Yeah, but everyone expects that out of Bloo.

And anyway I like it when Bloo is awful. Mac, not so much. I didn't really like him to begin with. Sooo personal bias wurt.

Voxxyn 03-10-2007 06:35 AM

This episode would've been even more sweet if it aired later in the season, after... well, you know which one... :macwor:

I thought it was a good episode. The references were all done well.

derangedperson 03-15-2007 09:16 PM

When Bloo did his superhero music and started running like a madman dragging Eduardo behind him (that look on Ed's face...8D ), I just lost it.

montitech 03-23-2007 09:09 AM

Ed watching everything throughout the episode was great.

It was like a 3D movie.

:-/

Monty :-/