Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Funniest Foster's Episodes (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4281)

Green Blockhead 09-17-2010 11:45 AM

Funniest Foster's Episodes

What is the most funniest Foster's epsiode in the entire franchise?

For me, it has to be Fools and Regulations. My avatar explains it all...
<===

So, which episode makes you go fall on the floor and laugh your head off?

Lynnie 09-17-2010 07:23 PM

"Funniest" and "favorite" have to be one in the same for me. And they would be tied for "Frankie My Dear" and "Squeeze the Day". They're the ones where I've laughed the most during, and felt the best afterward (probably because I laughed so much and laughter is the best medicine so I hear). :)

Another Castle 09-18-2010 01:06 AM

For me I'd think I'd go for Let Your Hare Down, it really makes the most of its time as there are five jokes a minute (or so it seems), with the Lost parody, Herriman's aprutness, Bloo teaching him to have fun, and the ending is great. Fools and regulations is a very good choice, it gets increasingly ridiculous, Coco tries to ride a unicycle (hope I haven't spoiled that for anyone) and I liked how Bloo insists he's not breaking any rules :bloogrin:

Green Blockhead 09-18-2010 11:50 PM

I found another funny episode.

Room with a Feud, it's really funny when Bloo hits the wall with his musical instrument to try and annoy Peanut Butter 8D

FostersKoopsFan15 10-04-2010 09:46 PM

When I stopped watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends because I got a new game, my funniest is World Wide Wabbit. I love the " I heart F B" and Bloo (which will be less awesome than Koops doing the Power Shell/Shell Slam Stylish Move) recorded the embarrassing footage which makes Mac mad.

AmberMist84 10-08-2010 12:58 PM

BUS THE TWO OF US

Reason 1. The fact that Bloo was obssesed with toll roads, which is why he took the bus to begin with

Reason 2. Wilt's stress with being the cover-up and at the end, his emotional breakdown.. were just plain golden with humor

Another Castle 10-25-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FostersKoopsFan15 (Post 122558)
When I stopped watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends because I got a new game, my funniest is World Wide Wabbit. I love the " I heart F B" and Bloo (which will be less awesome than Koops doing the Power Shell/Shell Slam Stylish Move) recorded the embarrassing footage which makes Mac mad.

World Wide Wabbit is an excellent episode, full of twists and unpredictable. I won't give any of it away tho! :bloogrin:

iceberg210 10-30-2010 07:33 PM

I'd go with probably "Goodbye to Bloo" partially because of all the great inside jokes to the earlier episodes. Just a great way to send off the series.

To me it wasn't any particular episode that stands out as much as moments in the episodes. For example I can't think of one that I was rolling over laughing the whole episode but I can sure tell you the first time I saw the chase in the junkyard in the pilot where the shot pans out and then Pac Man music comes on killed me, and still does almost every time.

Coco just in general also hit me as strikingly hilarious.

I guess a couple special mentions for hilarity is "Mac Daddy" and "Cheese a Gogo" (mainly thanks to a very much inabriated Eduardo).

surbet11 11-24-2010 01:42 PM

defnitly has to be super freinds or the one with ed,edd,edy

KazooBloo 11-24-2016 07:48 AM

Blooooooo is a good episode to mention.