Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Episode Discussion: "Bloo Superdude" (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2451)

Ccook50 08-27-2007 03:07 AM

Episode Discussion: "Bloo Superdude"

On Monday, September 10th at 7 PM Eastern, a new Foster's episode--The Bloo Superdude And The Magic Potato Of Power--will be shown. According to the synopsis at TV Guide, it has Bloo entertaining Mac with a story.

Cassini90125 08-27-2007 05:27 AM

That's very likely the episode that we saw a clip of at the Con. The title alone is worth the long wait. Let the countdown begin! ;D

Ccook50 08-27-2007 05:48 AM

Missed seeing the clip. I was in traffic coming down from Escondido and then spent the better part of the afternoon looking for parking.

emperor26 08-27-2007 06:17 AM

Finally, it took CN to air a new Foster's episode after two months.

Hopefully, this one is much better than "Something Old, Somthing Bloo".

Imaginary Light 08-27-2007 07:39 AM

...That title alone rocks 8D

But, oh poo...I'm going to be at my college listening to some guest speaker at 7pm that Monday (it's mandatory, gah!:jk:), so I'll just have to tape it.

One Radical Dude 08-27-2007 12:05 PM

I should have DVR by then, so I'll try not to miss this one that evening. Interesting to read that they're airing this on a Monday, and not a Friday. I hope they don't air the rest of the fifth season in 1-2 weeks worth of time. We'll see how that goes. Can't wait to check out this episode. :bloogrin:

antgirl1 08-27-2007 12:11 PM

LOL Best. Title. Ever.

Spoiler Below
"I HAVE DA POOOOWEEEERRR!!!"
"I cannot allow anyone to have any fun!"

taranchula 08-27-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Radical Dude (Post 54621)
I should have DVR by then, so I'll try not to miss this one that evening. Interesting to read that they're airing this on a Monday, and not a Friday. I hope they don't air the rest of the fifth season in 1-2 weeks worth of time. We'll see how that goes. Can't wait to check out this episode. :bloogrin:

Oh I have a good idea, why CN is choosing to air the first new episode in months on that particular Monday as opposed to it's regular Friday spot.

The reason is of course the Season 2 DVD set makes it's long awaited debut the day after. So what better way to hype up the set and thus send the kids to yon retail store to purchase it, then to show em a brand spanking new episode.

Yes, so now it all makes sense why they waited so long to start showing the rest of season five.

One Radical Dude 08-27-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taranchula (Post 54623)
Oh I have a good idea, why CN is choosing to air the first new episode in months on that particular Monday as opposed to it's regular Friday spot.

The reason is of course the Season 2 DVD set makes it's long awaited debut the day after. So what better way to hype up the set and thus send the kids to yon retail store to purchase it, then to show em a brand spanking new episode.

Yes, so now it all makes sense why they waited so long to start showing the rest of season five.

That makes perfect sense to me. It's only about two weeks 'till Season Deux appears on DVD in stores.

Cassini90125 08-27-2007 12:22 PM

Makes sense to me, too. Nice to know there's a dollar sign behind the delay. :P