Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Greetings! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1900)

Big Daddy 05-03-2007 08:25 PM

Greetings!

Hi, fellow Foster's fans! My name's Big Daddy, and I'm new to the forum.:D

I'd actually first registered on the fourth of April (my birthday), but haven't gotten the opportunity to post any messages or even introduce myself, because I've been so busy getting through my last weeks of the current semester that I've been taking in college. But now that I'm done and have the whole summer ahead of me, I can spend a lot of time here and write some interesting stories in the fanfic section.

I love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends a lot! The show is absolutely hilarious, and two of my most favorite characters are Wilt and Frankie. I can't begin to tell everyone how funny it was to hear that those two went to the prom together on the Foster's DVD.

Anyways, I love to write fanfics to some of my favorite programs on television. Of course, I just don't write any regular fanfics. My profession lies mostly in crossovers. And I have two particular crossovers that I'd like to set up for Foster's:

1) A crossover between Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends and the popular NBC show Heroes

and...

2) A crossover between Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends and the new Transformers movie (this one I plan on including characters from other Cartoon Network shows and also Nickelodeon ones as well).

I'm still in the process of thinking up good ways to write these two stories, without making them seem completely ridiculous. But once I get them up in the fanfic section, I promise that they'll be fun to read.

It's great to be a part of a Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends forum, and I look forward to getting to know everyone here.:frankiesmile:

Sparky 05-03-2007 09:10 PM

Welcome. :terrsmile:

One Radical Dude 05-03-2007 09:15 PM

Hiya, Big Daddy. Welcome to Never Forgotten. 8-)

Big Daddy 05-03-2007 09:48 PM

Thanks. I'm really enjoying the "Your Own Episodes" thread in the fanfic section. A lot of fans are coming up with interesting ideas, especially "C" the Dragon's ideas.:)

jekylljuice 05-04-2007 12:31 AM

Hey there, nice to meet ya. :bloosmirk:

Aly23 05-04-2007 06:27 AM

Hey! Welcome.

My cousin's birthday is the same as yours =)

taranchula 05-04-2007 07:53 AM

It's never too late for an introduction thread.

Welcome!

emperor26 05-05-2007 05:42 AM

Hello, and welcome to the Never Forgotten forum!

Ub3rD4n 05-05-2007 03:53 PM

Hey Big Daddy, there's regular daddy!

Sorry, can't pass up the opportunity to quote The Simpsons.

But seriously now, welcome aboard. I like-a the fanfic too. Just don't ask me my opinion on crossovers.

pitbulllady 05-06-2007 08:54 AM

Welcome aboard, Big Daddy! AT first I thought you were a friend of mine, who goes by the internet moniker of "Big Snake Daddy"(he breeds Reticulated Pythons, and they ARE big), who is also a Foster's fan, but no problem-a Big Daddy sans snakes is still OK!

pitbulllady