Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Episode Discussion: The Big Picture (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053)

Partymember 12-15-2006 03:55 PM

Episode Discussion: The Big Picture

Alright, so this episode ended a little flat, but i thought it was great! They have a Mandy cameo when she returns a bubbly happy IF citing "too happy" as a reason. Also, very funny Wally parody of "Where's Waldo". Looked like a cross between Waldo and Jerry Garcia. Lots of funny Bloo action, saying stuff like "galactic space overlords" and stuff.

When Mac showed the photo album to Frankie and asks "can you explain this?" she says, "EVERYONE had big hair back then" LOL! Even though she would have been born in '84, i LMAO. Leave it to Bloo to figure out the prank.

How'd y'all like it?

Cassini90125 12-15-2006 04:12 PM

It's not my favorite episode, but it was one of the better ones. The photo album had some useful timeline info (if you're into that kind of stuff) and the photo mystery was intriguing. Oh, and there was that green dress, too. :frankiesmile:

Partymember 12-15-2006 06:23 PM

oh that dress was AWFUL! She makes anything look good, though. I want to see her in 80's hair, maybe something from Ann or Nancy Wilson on the Bebe le Strange album cover, LOL!

Sparky 12-15-2006 07:53 PM

When you give her the green dress in BFAHP:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/my...ankiedress.jpg

I don't remember if I ever posted or used that before. ;)

Voxxyn 12-15-2006 09:23 PM

It was a good episode. I liked seeing the photo glimpses into the past, as well as Bloo's crazy flashbacks. It was nice to see appearances by both Duchess and Goo.

I liked the green dress itself... but I did NOT like how Frankie's arms were drawn when she wore it. They were almost literally twig-sized, instead of being proportionally normal when she usually has her arms bare. But she still looked cute.

kageri 12-15-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voxxyn (Post 22563)
I liked the green dress itself... but I did NOT like how Frankie's arms were drawn when she wore it. They were almost literally twig-sized, instead of being proportionally normal when she usually has her arms bare. But she still looked cute.

Yeah, I liked the dress too... to be fair, though, her legs are drawn with a striking resemblance to spaghetti noodles pretty much all the time. I see what you mean, though... looking at screengrabs from Frankie My Dear, her arms there are drawn pretty much like normal human arms, getting wider and thinner in all the right places.

Mr. Marshmallow 12-15-2006 10:24 PM

I never really noticed any differene far as arms width or length or whatever. I too thought the dress was cute, especially the bow in the hair. I always liked those things :frankiesmile:. Wonder everyone refused to talk about it?

I mean, it's not THAT god awful you blew one lousy photo (2 now). You could always reset it up even though Herriman would whine up a storm but still. Seems a waste to let a prank stop you from having a good photo.

Especially since Madame Foster seems to take it very seriously.

fosters home fan 12-15-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 22568)
I never really noticed any differene far as arms width or length or whatever. I too thought the dress was cute, especially the bow in the hair. I always liked those things :frankiesmile:. Wonder everyone refused to talk about it?

I mean, it's not THAT god awful you blew one lousy photo (2 now). You could always reset it up even though Herriman would whine up a storm but still. Seems a waste to let a prank stop you from having a good photo.

Especially since Madame Foster seems to take it very seriously.

Even I didn't notice any difference at all. And usually I can note details pretty well.???

Partymember 12-16-2006 07:03 AM

i think the point was WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE BLOO ANY IDEAS!!!

I like how Frankie comforted Coco, saying she hated how skinny she was so she set all the scales 10 lbs. higher. When Coco felt better and walked away, Frankie says something to the effect of "i wish that we're true." then takes over eating Coco's comfort food. That was funny. Seriously, though, i think we need to see Frankie with big '80's hair.

Cassini90125 12-16-2006 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partymember (Post 22597)
i think the point was WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE BLOO ANY IDEAS!!!

Sound advice under any circumstances. 8D