Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bad to the Phone (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=989)

Shuvcat 12-05-2006 09:22 PM

Bad to the Phone

Hi all.
I'm sorry if I'm rehashing old news, but did anyone know about this short before Sunday? It aired at 7pm, I hadn't heard about it. (Then again, up until they started showing Foster's an hour earlier this week I hadn't seen any new eps for about a year. :P

I thought all the different phone messages were neat, and definitely something I'd put on my own machine, if I had them as sound files. Maybe I'll record it off the TV next time it's on.

Eduardo!!.... :-/

Sparky 12-05-2006 09:49 PM

SHUVCAT!!! ;D

Anyways...

Nope, news to me, but then I've still yet to see Ed Edd n' Eduardo or Neighbor Wash (not sure if those are the correct titles, too lazy to look them up). I just don't watch much CN outside of new Foster's eps, when I record them and therefore don't generally watch them when they air again because I have to watch them so many times to screencap them etc, lol. ;)

Voxxyn 12-05-2006 10:17 PM

What was this short about exactly?

Shuvcat 12-06-2006 12:20 AM

Bloo is playing around with the new answering machine. He leaves a boring, generic message... and then, being Bloo, figures he can do better. First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.") Then he enlists the other Friends to record messages. (Goo: "Leaveamessageifyouwanttoandyoureallyoughttobecaus eifyoudidn'tleaveamessageit'dbeprettysillyandthere 'sreallynoreasontocallandnotleaveamessagedon'tyout hink??") Cut to a shot of poor Frankie in a parking lot somewhere quietly seething as she has to listen to all this stuff. Wilt, Ed, Coco all leave messages, and finally, when Bloo feels he has the Perfect Message on the outgoing line... Madame Foster plugs a hairdryer into a socket somewhere and shorts out the whole house, frying the machine in the process.

CCMars 12-06-2006 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuvcat (Post 20832)
Bloo is playing around with the new answering machine. He leaves a boring, generic message... and then, being Bloo, figures he can do better. First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.") Then he enlists the other Friends to record messages. (Goo: "Leaveamessageifyouwanttoandyoureallyoughttobecaus eifyoudidn'tleaveamessageit'dbeprettysillyandthere 'sreallynoreasontocallandnotleaveamessagedon'tyout hink??") Cut to a shot of poor Frankie in a parking lot somewhere quietly seething as she has to listen to all this stuff. Wilt, Ed, Coco all leave messages, and finally, when Bloo feels he has the Perfect Message on the outgoing line... Madame Foster plugs a hairdryer into a socket somewhere and shorts out the whole house, frying the machine in the process.

Poor guy. XD

Quote:

First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.")
If he said "The red zone is for loading and unloading only" alongside that, I will worship whoever wrote this short.

Voxxyn 12-06-2006 02:46 AM

Sounds pretty good, thanks for posting. :D I hope someone uploads this soon, because I don't really feel like staying tuned to CN hoping for it to just randomly air.

InsaneFan 12-06-2006 05:33 AM

8D OMG, I have to see this!

Haha, we used to have the awesomest answering machine messages...Until people kept saying "Uh...Hello? What?" or hanging up because our impressions were so good and they thought they called the wrong number. xD

antgirl1 12-06-2006 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuvcat (Post 20832)

Then Bloo gets mad and throws the phone across the room. "You stupid piece of junk!" XD

taranchula 12-06-2006 09:07 AM

Holy cow, I remember we we're actually talking about how cool it would be to see a short like this on the old forum... and here's the link to prove that I am not crazy.

http://nffostershome.proboards52.com...ead=1150810590

Cassini90125 12-06-2006 09:14 AM

The show is in reruns, and so are we! :D