Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Salutations (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy Birthday, Lynnie! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4564)

Cassini90125 08-16-2012 11:57 PM

Happy Birthday, Lynnie!

A big loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" wish to Lynnie, who gains another year of wisdom today. Here's hoping that your day is full of joy, full of presents, and full of cake! Party time! :) :present: :birthday: :cake: :bloogrin:

One Radical Dude 08-17-2012 01:21 AM

Happy Birthday! Have fun today! :balloons:

BluebottleFlyer 08-17-2012 03:59 AM

Many happy returns Lynnie, hope you have a good one. :D

Mew 08-17-2012 05:18 AM

Happy birthday!! :)

Sparky 08-17-2012 01:26 PM

Happy birthday Lynnie! Hope the day treats you right. :smed:

taranchula 08-18-2012 01:15 PM

Happy belated Birthday, hope you're having a blast at Everfree Northwest. (Judging from your pics and posts on Facebook, that appears to be the just the case.)

Lynnie 08-23-2012 09:40 PM

Oh for heaven's sake, has it really been over a week since I've checked NF? Ugh, I've been so distracted the last few weeks, I completely got out of my regular routine for a while. Sorry guys. But thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. Yes, it WAS a fun day! :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by taranchula (Post 125411)
Happy belated Birthday, hope you're having a blast at Everfree Northwest. (Judging from your pics and posts on Facebook, that appears to be the just the case.)

That I was! BEST BIRTHDAY ACTIVITY EVER!!! :grin: The highlight was getting four autographs, including one from Tara Strong, and even a picture with her. I hadn't been to a convention like this really since I was at SDCC for a day and a half back in '09. It was awesome. Bronies are just one big happy family, they really are!

And Sparky, I did see a number of Furries there, too! :)

Sparky 08-23-2012 10:43 PM

My friend Mandi had a booth in the dealer's room. I think she goes by "Potluck Art" (she's Mitti at furry cons but she may not have used that up there). I had made her a Sweet Apple Acres apron for her birthday and she said she would wear it there but I don't know if she did. Another friend "Mic the Microphone" did some pony rap. ;)

Lynnie 08-23-2012 10:52 PM

The apron does look familiar, though most of the dealers were seated behind their tables, with piles of goods and displays on said tables, and we couldn't always get a good look at what they were wearing (especially if they were against the wall). Do you know what she was selling?

Ah yes, Mic the Microphone had an ad in our con book. I didn't go to any of their events, but that's cool! :)

Sparky 08-23-2012 11:37 PM

She's an artist, badges and prints and all that. Her boyfriend was selling resin-cast magnetic pony pins, and apparently they also had a pink espresso machine she had painted Pinkie on that went for many hundreds of dollars at the charity auction. A single shot of espresso made on it went first for $60 I think it was.