Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In need of a Pic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439)

Plan9Creator 09-24-2006 01:52 PM

In need of a Pic

How goes it all?

My name's Freddie, and I'm new to the community. I've been a fan of the show (mostly through my girlfriend and her love of Coco) for awhile, but I'm here in need of a favor.

Some background : I'm a 23 year old tattoo artist, and a client came into the shop yesterday and requested a piece based around the "flaming bunnies" decal from the rocket go-kart from the episode "My so-Called Wife". I've been on a hunt for about a week, and, while I've found a pile of screenshots from that paticular episode, I can't seem to find an image of said flaming bunnies.

I was wondering if anyone on this board could give me a hand on this. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys and gals!!!

Sparky 09-24-2006 02:06 PM

If that screenshot isn't quite what you want, I can certainly take more, though I'm not sure I can get anything better than that one, really. I mean, that's the closeup.

koosie 09-24-2006 02:08 PM

That's brilliant. Tell whoever gets the flamin bunnies tattoo that Koosie thinks they're super-cool.

Plan9Creator 09-24-2006 03:32 PM

Thanks, guys and gals, you're the best!!!!

The guy getting this done is in his mid 30's, about 6'8", 280 (or so), and is a very scary (but very nice) guy. He's getting this because his kids love the show, and this is their favorite part of their favorite episode. Very cool, IMO

That pic should be fine, I'll just resample it, enlarge it, and trace it out.

Once again, thanks guys, you ROCK!!!

pitbulllady 09-26-2006 04:27 AM

Somebody on another forum suggested that I have my '66 T-Bird I'm restoring painted with hot rod flames, and I immediately thought of the flaming bunnies, LOL! I'm not sure what that would do to the show value of a classic auto, though.

pitbulllady

Sparky 09-26-2006 03:17 PM

Put flaming something else's, then. No need to conform :)

Scribble 09-27-2006 06:23 AM

Wow, that would make for an... interesting tattoo!:bloogrin Whenever someone mentions hot rod flames a mental image of those bunnies comes into my head. I'd love to put them on my car lol.8D

hottoepicker 10-02-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan9Creator (Post 7515)
Thanks, guys and gals, you're the best!!!!

The guy getting this done is in his mid 30's, about 6'8", 280 (or so), and is a very scary (but very nice) guy. He's getting this because his kids love the show, and this is their favorite part of their favorite episode. Very cool, IMO

That pic should be fine, I'll just resample it, enlarge it, and trace it out.

Once again, thanks guys, you ROCK!!!

any pics of the new ink? would love to see how it came out...

rukift 10-02-2006 06:54 PM

Naturally, when your done I need pictures. :( It's always been some sort of dream of mine to see the whole "bunnies on fire" in tattoo form... I even went as far as making my own version of the tidbit, although it looks insanly drastic from the original. Anyone remember that? I doubt it... eh. XD

FeetyPajamas 10-04-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hottoepicker (Post 8763)
any pics of the new ink? would love to see how it came out...

Yes! Please, share!!! I'd LOVE to see it!