Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Places You Would Want To Go (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1587)

emperor26 03-13-2007 10:16 AM

Places You Would Want To Go

Japan-I love the country's culture, and that's the only reason I would go there.

Hawaii-Tropical sun and beach, what more do you want?

New York-I really wanted to see this place for a long time, from Broadway to the Statue of Liberty.

Phillipines-I want to reconnect my roots here.

Spain-Very interesting country, since I have learn to speak Spanish.

Well, that's all I could think of.

LaBloo 03-13-2007 10:26 AM

Dubai- it's a great place and beautiful and more by 2010
Spain - Could do some sidewalk art
Rome - Want to the best of Rome, Italy
I Have whoe list, over 100, but I won't tell all.

InsaneFan 03-13-2007 11:18 AM

Well, I don't have too many places in the US that I want to go, since I've been to most states now...

Japan
Italy
Australia
Ireland

All just 'cause.

scary_dream 03-13-2007 01:21 PM

Japan - SHOPPING!!! I have a couple of authentic Japanese shirts and I want more of them! Plus, there are a lot of original boutiques there that aren't in the States.

Canada - My sister says it's nice up there. Plus they sell self-parodying tourist candy called "Smarties, eh?" 8D lol I have a box, but I don't want to eat them.

Sweden - Why not? Plus, Swedish is a cool language.

Germany - So I wanna go to Germany, wanna fight abowdit?

Transylvania - I want to see the country part of my family originated in.

One Radical Dude 03-13-2007 07:11 PM

I'll name a few, first of all, outside of my country.

Australia - One of my first selections for countries to visit.

Canada - I've always wanted to visit my Northern neighbours, and I would like to visit during Winter (yeah, call me crazy, I know :P ).

Europe - I'd love to visit the UK, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and a few others.

Japan - Definitely my choice to visit for Asia. Some cool stuff there.

As for the US:

Chicago - I was a huge Cubs fan, and I've always wanted to go to Wrigley Field. There are a few other sites I'd like to see.

New York City - I would've loved to see the WTC (if they were still there). A few of my friends loved visiting this city, and I wouldn't mind going over there someday.

Hawaii - Why not? Hee hee.

To any ski resort - I've always wanted to go to one of the ski resorts.

jekylljuice 03-14-2007 09:30 AM

A lot of people I've mentioned it to think this is kinda odd, but I really, really want to go to Antarctica. Sure, it's as far removed from your sun-soaking-on-the-beach type holiday as you can get, and there's hardly any local culture to absorb, unless you count those few scientists hanging out in their wooden cabins tagging penguins (and possibly being terrorised by polymorphic extra-terrestrials on the side), but I hear that it's really beautiful, and the cruises which transport you there are wonderful. The only downside is that they can be pretty expensive, or so I’m led to believe.

GrimTheLost 03-14-2007 09:54 AM

I would like to go to:

Japan: It is the forefront of technology.
England: So much history.
Australia: The beaches.
Ireland: It's my heritage.
France: Euro-Disney.

Medikor 03-14-2007 09:55 AM

Traveling is one of the things I dislike doing the most, but I do really want to go to Britain and Scotland to soak up some of my family history. I'd also like to go to other parts of Europe to satisfy the history nut in me.8D

Jabberwocky 03-14-2007 12:37 PM

I'll go anywhere, just for the sake of shopping. HOWEVER! I would love to go to Japan. There are some screwy things in Japan. There is much lolling to be lolled. And also shopping.

But most of all--HEDDON STREET! I want to stand in the telephone booth at Heddon Street! That is one of my top priorities in life. SO SHUT UP!

Howard 03-14-2007 01:54 PM

If I have a financial windfall, I will expat and live in New Zealand (been there). If my financial status remains the same - I will still expat to Italy, or somewhere.:bloogrin: