Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Where are the RP'ers now? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4546)

Tonya 05-21-2012 06:42 PM

Where are the RP'ers now?

Just curious. Does anyone know where the old roleplayers hang on the net now these days? I've wanted to keep in touch with long lost friends and have been trying to search people but can't find much recent search results past 2008.

Thanks.

xxxClaire 05-30-2012 11:46 PM

From B2dM:

Quote:

Tell Tonya Bloo2daMacs generally hangs around Steam and his tumblr which is mostly based around the MLP fandom
I can provides his Steam and/or Tumblr if you like

Tonya 06-01-2012 10:41 PM

Sure thing, just PM me both and that would be great.

HappyFoppy 04-06-2013 04:36 PM

This place still exists?!

Well, I'm counternooodl on Steam, feel free to add me. I'm no longer into rping at all, though. (Also, getting in touch with b2dm might be cool! PM me his steam account name or something, if you read this.)

(Looking back, I've written SO MUCH stupid embarrassing stuff on here, wow, ugh)

Oh, I ended up getting in touch with vinny sometime in 2011, too; I think deviantART would be a good way to contact him

Cassini90125 04-06-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyFoppy (Post 125905)

Never Forgotten is eternal. We shall celebrate Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends forever! 8-)

Except for that Gooftard character... 8D :frankiemad:

Quote:

(Looking back, I've written SO MUCH stupid embarrassing stuff on here, wow, ugh)

There's much worse here, if you look hard enough. :frankiemad: You should have been here when PeterFoster111 was around; he posted some really stupid stuff. :cheesegrin:

Quote:

Oh, I ended up getting in touch with vinny sometime in 2011, too; I think deviantART would be a good way to contact him

DeviantArt is evil. :frankiemad: Nonetheless I do have an account there (link is in my sig), as do numerous other NF members. ;)

Nice to see you again, by the way. :bloogrin:

Mulch 04-07-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

This is basically how I feel about every single thing I write immediately after posting it.

xxxClaire 04-07-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Well, I'm counternooodl on Steam, feel free to add me. I'm no longer into rping at all, though. (Also, getting in touch with b2dm might be cool! PM me his steam account name or something, if you read this.)

Fopppps. I added you.