Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Company Store (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Season 3 DVD Release (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2774)

Lynnie 03-12-2009 10:49 PM

Sorry if seeing a new post here is getting anyone excited. :P But I was tipped off by a post in IMDb that Wikipedia posted new release dates for not only S3 but also S4. ::) Them being May 19 of this year and November 24, also of this year. And then went on to say
Quote:

There has been no announcement as to the release date of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: The Complete Season 5.
Really, and they heard an official announcement concerning 3 and 4? Uh huh, we're just going to have to see about that. I for one am not holding my breath. ;)

pitbulllady 03-13-2009 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynnie (Post 107288)
Sorry if seeing a new post here is getting anyone excited. :P But I was tipped off by a post in IMDb that Wikipedia posted new release dates for not only S3 but also S4. ::) Them being May 19 of this year and November 24, also of this year. And then went on to say

Really, and they heard an official announcement concerning 3 and 4? Uh huh, we're just going to have to see about that. I for one am not holding my breath. ;)

I would take ANY information found on Wikipedia with the same grain of salt as reports of flying saucers landing on the White House lawn, as they often turn out to have as much validity. There's been so much spam and outright lies posted on Wikipedia's Foster's site, it's not even funny anymore.

pitbulllady

taranchula 03-13-2009 06:08 AM

Yeah, don't trust Wiki.

The "only" site one should look to for accurate DVD release information is,

www.tvshowsondvd.com

nine times out of ten if it's on there then you know it's got to be true.

Lynnie 03-13-2009 12:42 PM

I know. I normally boycott Wikis like the plague, they can't be trusted at all. I didn't for once believe it, which is why I posted the way I did. I basically wanted to let everyone know that new dates have been released on Wikipedia so if the dates leak out somewhere else and someone hears of them, they originally came from Wikipedia, so don't believe it. And also, if by chance the dates were posted onto Wikipedia by a reliable source, just happening before an official announcement, we know the dates already. Although the May date seems too soon, we should have heard something by now. The November one might still work though (for S3, not S4). But again, I'm not holding my breath. :P

Cassini90125 03-13-2009 01:10 PM

The May date makes sense, if it's timed to coincide with the broadcast of the final episodes.

One Radical Dude 03-13-2009 05:33 PM

I'll believe it, if I get a source from either TVShowsonDVD.com, a press release, or CN or Time Warner.

KazooBloo 12-15-2016 12:02 AM

Wow, such a long time ago it was released.