Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Good Wilt Hunting Movie Discussion 11/23/06 (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=802)

scary_dream 11-22-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleLatte (Post 17215)
I feel the queasiness too, minus the "vibrating" thing. :3 I can't believe I feel as skitterish over a telly movie as I typically feel when I'm going to a job interview. That's an overreaction (to me) and too much emotion for an hour-long episode..

Hah don't feel bad, I feel the same way. I don't get nervous or giddy over much, but I have butterflies and will probably not be eating much over the next few days because I just don't feel hungry.

Medikor 11-22-2006 10:10 AM

I have to commend you on you're very adirable act of preserving the movie for everyone, CG. The world needs more people like you in it. But I kinda hope it does get on youtube after the movie airs. Otherwise I may have to wait a very long time for teletoon to air it, that is, if they even decide to.
And again: I congratulate you on you're noble act of buying that dvd to put Craig and Laurens fears to rest. *shakes CG's hand*

Invader Bloo 11-22-2006 11:37 AM

Yeah, you had to spend alot on that! Plus you got a poster & the rare Bloo plushie everyone wants! We all thank you...except the jerks who can't wait 24 hours.

"C" the Dragon 11-22-2006 11:38 AM

Way to move, CG!:D You saved the show from being boring after the movie being uploaded to Youtube.com before the airing! And if the movie was uploaded before the airing by someone else, I won't watch it until I saw it on TV, just to be myself, a.k.a., kind and selfless.;) (I hope that wasn't harsh or bragging)

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!:D GOOD WILT HUNTING, HERE IT COMES!!!!

Invader Bloo 11-22-2006 11:51 AM

I don't think none of us would, we know that would lower the ratings!

antgirl1 11-22-2006 12:20 PM

Kick that other IF's butt, Wilt! That imposter is NOTHING compared to you! WOOOO!

(500th post? HOW CAN THAT BE??)

bloonuggets 11-22-2006 05:51 PM

Of course, we may get a record number of users tomorrow (11/23). The float in the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the movie later that night can be good cause to make a record.

Jii 11-22-2006 06:13 PM

Do any of you guys know when will the movie be available on the net? I live in Northern Europe and there's no way I'll see it on TV.

swarlock 11-22-2006 06:32 PM

It'll be on tomorrow at 7pm here in the states. I know I will NOT be dissapointed.

Tonya 11-22-2006 09:17 PM

*sings* I'M SO EXITED!
AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!
I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I WANT TO WATCH IT! TO WATCH IT!

Now watch me not be able to get online tommorow after the movie due to internet difficulties.