Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Things That Made Your Day (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3310)

Mac-a-lacka 06-29-2008 07:18 AM

A couple years ago I saw a mouse run into the bushes and a bird flew out carrying the mouse then suddenly a cat jumps up and grabs both of them. :wiltshock:

I remember standing there for a minute trying to figure out what just happened.

I kind of wished I would've had a video camera when that happened so I could prove my mom wrong that "I was just seeing things" ::)

Cassini90125 06-29-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka (Post 81760)
A couple years ago I saw a mouse run into the bushes and a bird flew out carrying the mouse then suddenly a cat jumps up and grabs both of them. :wiltshock:

I remember standing there for a minute trying to figure out what just happened.

I kind of wished I would've had a video camera when that happened so I could prove my mom wrong that "I was just seeing things" ::)

Dang, I wish I'd seen that! 8D

Lynnie 06-29-2008 06:58 PM

My word, what kind of bird caught that mouse? It would have to have been big, yet not big enough to where a cat couldn't catch it. That would have been a sight to behold indeed. :wiltshock:

What made my day today? Finding I have the Fourth off. :bloosmirk:

some guy you dont know 06-29-2008 08:56 PM

finally being able to beat alex kidd in sega superstars tennis. i got so annoyed by trying to beat him i slightly cracked my controller and didnt play it for about 4 days because of him. but i finally beat him. moreso, i destroyed him. great way to spend my night. :D

Ridureyu 06-30-2008 01:29 AM

I beat Ghouls 'n Ghosts today, which is one of the impossibly difficult Ghosts 'n Goblins games. This included the necessary second runthrough for the real final boss and ending.

Now if only I could touch Battletoads without screaming.

One Radical Dude 06-30-2008 01:35 AM

I played a bit of Ghosts 'n Goblins and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. I don't remember much about the former, but the latter was pretty tough. And yes, Battletoads...that was a tricky one. :bloocross:

Cassini90125 06-30-2008 01:03 PM

I found a dime on the sidewalk earlier and two quarters in a payphone's coin return slot. Happy, happy me. :cheesegrin:

Okay it's not a lot but it was enough to make me smile. :)

WiltsAKGirl17 06-30-2008 04:22 PM

You're sixty cents richer! You can buy...

Well, I dunno what you can buy with sixty sents, but you're still sixty cents richer! :frankiesmile:

Cassini90125 07-03-2008 05:18 PM

I got together with my friend Grant this afternoon. We usually do so about once a month, schedules permitting, sometimes for lunch, sometimes just to say hi and catch up on each other's lives. Today was the latter; just as well, considering the size of the sandwich I wolfed down around noon 8D. Anyway, we chatted for awhile, then it came time to head back to our respective jobs. He's heading for his car, I'm about to wander off to poke around in the local stores, and he calls out, "Hold it, I almost forgot something." I went to his car and he hands me a bag. "I picked this up months ago," he said. "It's out of date but I think you'll like it." I liked it very much, as it was something I'd been meaning to buy off of eBay but never got around to, and I thanked him very much. And that, my friends, is the story of how I finally came to own a copy of the Foster's 2008 calendar. ;D

Thanks again, Grant. :)

L.G. 07-04-2008 06:53 PM

:smed: Getting to see the fireworks display for 4th of July. And all the car alarms going off as a bonus because some of the fireworks were so loud you could feel them explode. :groovyed: