Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Episode Discussion - Cookie Dough (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099)

Voxxyn 01-06-2007 10:36 PM

It's not "torture" at all, it's just plain crazy and funny. I love that Frankie isn't 100% sane or normal.

CG 01-06-2007 11:19 PM

Frankie always wins everyones attention since it seems her fanbase has come full force to the community.

Me, I enjoyed the episode. Bloo listing a few other CN cities was great (Townsville especially), and how he began laying people off. Eduardo being fired was the most amusing yet saddening moments. "But this job is all I have!" Aw, straight out of movies.

And man did Bloo go into over spenditure or what? Given I would probably do the same thing I shouldn't talk. But man. Gold statues.

Mr. Marshmallow 01-06-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voxxyn (Post 27265)
It's not "torture" at all, it's just plain crazy and funny. I love that Frankie isn't 100% sane or normal.

No one is 100% sane or normal, if they were, they wouldn't be worth watching now would they? 8D

frankie_fan 01-07-2007 09:13 PM

Don't ask me why, but seeing Frankie talking to Mac while eating the cookies ('You should give in to the power of the triple chocolate!'); was it supposed to be a spoof or reference of some psycho horror movie or something? Just curious!

moonpony 04-02-2007 12:06 PM

I liked the Afterschool Special message we all learned at the end of this eppy -- cookies are only good when they're made with LOVE. LOL!

Madame Foster's purchase of a gold-plated safe was priceless and Frankie's cookie addiction hit home. That's how I used to feel about Girl Scout cookies!

Ub3rD4n 04-26-2007 04:04 PM

Pretty funny from start to finish. One little thing, though, i didn't like the way Mr H was portrayed in this ep. Not that he was OOC or anything, just it showed off the worst parts of his character. Except that scene with Madame Foster, though, that was just awesome to see them interacting like that.:herriman:

Ridureyu 11-30-2007 04:10 PM

I get like that when my dad makes his homemade Chinese dumplings, or homemade Polish sausage, or...

...I get like that a lot.

Cassini90125 11-30-2007 04:18 PM

Heh, I suppose we all have foods we get a little crazy about. Me, I've got too many to bother listing. :cheesegrin:

Howard 12-01-2007 02:02 PM

I am like that with cheese crackers! IT could be Cheez-its, or Goldfish - gotta have my cheese! (I do not mean the character either):cheese:

Another Castle 05-11-2010 12:38 PM

This episode is one of my top favorites, and always a pleasure to watch for me no matter how many times. So many good lines!

I know they are there for jokes, but we see a few what I like to call "appliance" friends- IFs based upon an object (Bloomer the Radio is a good example). We meet Bulby the lightbulb, Torchy the torch/flashlight (both, I recon, created by kids who are scared of the dark) and Oveny, who is of course used to bake the cookies. However, what I am getting to- did he survive the explosion? Did Bloo kill him?! :o:wiltshock: