Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Imaginary Friends (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cheese (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57)

Imaginary Light 08-17-2006 08:04 AM

I actually really like Cheese. I just don't want him to get overused and old.
I mean, come on. How can you resist some of those random outbursts?
"I! FOUND! A! CARROT!"

Kippixel 08-17-2006 04:12 PM

Hmm. I must be the only one who isn't actually impressed with Cheese as a character. He was funny, but his annoying personality couldn't bring me to like him. DD:

Please don't kill me; I love you all. XDD

Mac 08-17-2006 07:50 PM

He irritated me at first but (much like Bloo) I grew to love him and now I can't get enough of him.

GrimTheLost 08-17-2006 09:24 PM

You just needed to embrace Cheese's uniqe flavor.

Scribble 08-18-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimTheLost (Post 760)
You just needed to embrace Cheese's uniqe flavor.

LOL indeed. 8D
I don't see him getting old for me at the moment but I've only seen Mac Daddy so I guess I haven't been overexposed to him yet. Same goes for Goo. I kind of hope they don't use him too much though because I wouldn't want him to get boring. :(

GrimTheLost 08-18-2006 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble (Post 770)
LOL indeed. 8D
I don't see him getting old for me at the moment but I've only seen Mac Daddy so I guess I haven't been overexposed to him yet. Same goes for Goo. I kind of hope they don't use him too much though because I wouldn't want him to get boring. :(

When you get a chance to watch "Big Cheese" you will love him more. He is very knowledgable about illnesses.

Kzinistzerg 08-18-2006 10:29 AM

Yes, be he didn't include mad cow! (did he include rabies? I don't remember)

GrimTheLost 08-18-2006 10:43 AM

Yeah, I think he did include rabies. That'd be funny," I GOT MAD COW! OINK!"

DoubleLatte 08-18-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 327)
Even if they never use Cheese again (doubtful though!) I think he belongs in this section just because even now, with only...what, three? appearances under his belt, he's become an icon of the show, and Cartoon Network itself.

Even though I wore my Cheese t-shirt to the biggest mall in Sacramento today and nobody said anything to me. :'( Sure people like my GIR messenger bag, but no love for Cheese.

I know some people can't stomach Cheese but I ADORE the little guy.

It's been aages since I've heard anybody mention something related to Invader Zim. Nick has done such a wonderful job of trying to wipe it off the face of the Earth (merchandise aside) that I wonder if people still notice and know what it is. Now that you've brought up GIR, there are so many similiarities between that robotic bundle of cuteness and Cheese. They're both like ADHD tots and their random catch phrases stick on you like glue.

taranchula 08-18-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleLatte (Post 991)
I know some people can't stomach Cheese but I ADORE the little guy.

It's been aages since I've heard anybody mention something related to Invader Zim. Nick has done such a wonderful job of trying to wipe it off the face of the Earth (merchandise aside) that I wonder if people still notice and know what it is. Now that you've brought up GIR, there are so many similiarities between that robotic bundle of cuteness and Cheese. They're both like ADHD tots and their random catch phrases stick on you like glue.

Cheese isn't stupid... he's advanced!

(Sorry I couldn't resist.)