Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "A Lost Claus" is back! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835)

Cassini90125 11-24-2007 12:49 AM

It's been 11.5 months; I'm willing to overlook it. 8D

I'm pretty neutral on this episode. I didn't get much out of it but it wasn't bad, either.

Lynnie 11-24-2007 03:42 PM

I saw this yesterday and was so happy to see it again! Although I think I've seen it twice since last Christmas while doing my own marathons with my recordings. But it has a more "seasonal" feel to it now that the season is officially starting.

I just love Ed kissing everyone. He kisses Mac and Mac's hair is sticking strait up. Then he kisses Bloo on the rooftop and the drool frosts up all over Bloo's face, lol! The "three ghosts" scene in Herriman's bedroom is classic. I love the Ghost of a Christmas Present, and when Herriman asks "A Christmas Present?", Bloo answers in a whimsical sing-song voice "Thaaat's whaaat I saaaaid... What are yooooou, deeeaaf?" 8D And Mac is absolutely adorible in the entire episode. I just want to hug him. :) I also love the look on Frankie's face at the end when Mac is running around excited that Santa does in fact exist. Her eyes get real big, and she gives a huge smile (can't think of any other ep where she smiles that big) as if to say "So it is true!!" Gotta love that smile! :frankiesmile: I also like Madame F. in this eppie because she's sweet and caring, and isn't too crazy.

pitbulllady 11-24-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynnie (Post 65097)
I saw this yesterday and was so happy to see it again! Although I think I've seen it twice since last Christmas while doing my own marathons with my recordings. But it has a more "seasonal" feel to it now that the season is officially starting.

I just love Ed kissing everyone. He kisses Mac and Mac's hair is sticking strait up. Then he kisses Bloo on the rooftop and the drool frosts up all over Bloo's face, lol! The "three ghosts" scene in Herriman's bedroom is classic. I love the Ghost of a Christmas Present, and when Herriman asks "A Christmas Present?", Bloo answers in a whimsical sing-song voice "Thaaat's whaaat I saaaaid... What are yooooou, deeeaaf?" 8D And Mac is absolutely adorible in the entire episode. I just want to hug him. :) I also love the look on Frankie's face at the end when Mac is running around excited that Santa does in fact exist. Her eyes get real big, and she gives a huge smile (can't think of any other ep where she smiles that big) as if to say "So it is true!!" Gotta love that smile! :frankiesmile: I also like Madame F. in this eppie because she's sweet and caring, and isn't too crazy.

There's still very few things that have ever made me laugh out loud like "the Ghost of BOB Marley", complete with dreads, mon!

pitbulllady

bloonuggets 12-02-2007 07:51 AM

And just in case you didn't know, "A Lost Clause" is now available on your digital cable On Demand. But only until after the first of the new year 2008.

Partymember 12-02-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitbulllady (Post 65104)
There's still very few things that have ever made me laugh out loud like "the Ghost of BOB Marley", complete with dreads, mon!

pitbulllady

LOL oh my God i had forgotten about that

"you will be visited by threeeee spirits, mon"

Ccook50 12-04-2007 02:02 AM

For the record, it's "A Lost Claus." No "e" at the end.

taranchula 12-04-2007 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ccook50 (Post 66037)
For the record, it's "A Lost Claus." No "e" at the end.

Fixed!

cartman414 12-04-2007 06:39 PM

"Merry Kissmas!"

Oh Eduardo. You're just lucky you didn't get tagged as the Tinky-Winky of the new millennium there. :weirded:

bloonuggets 12-05-2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ccook50 (Post 66037)
"For the record, it's 'A Lost Claus.' No 'e' at the end."

Sorry. :( Is that okay? :lol:

bloonuggets 12-08-2008 04:07 AM

I have permission from Sparky to bump the thread as an annual reminder for the times and dates:
  • December 15th @ 8:30 PM ET/PT;
  • December 21 @ 11 AM ET/PT;
  • Christmas Eve (December 24) @ 4 PM and 9:30 PM;
  • Christmas Day (December 25) @ 9 AM
And also where available ON DEMAND on your digital cable services.