Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Sparky

Notices

Conversation Between Sparky and Another Castle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Another Castle
    05-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Another Castle
    Ah, just as I wrote that, I figured out I hadn't chose to display my birthday/age before- it is on the calender now!
  2. Sparky
    05-03-2010 11:09 AM
    Sparky
    Do you mean it does NOT say it on your profile or the birthday list? I see you on the birthday list, and I don't know if it ever says anything special in one's profile on their birthday. (Btw happy birthday. )
  3. Another Castle
    05-03-2010 03:19 AM
    Another Castle
    It is my birthday today!
    It says at the top of my view of the forum- however it does say on my profile or on the birthdays list.
    Is there something I forgot to do?
  4. Sparky
    01-28-2010 03:49 PM
    Sparky
    Yes, a lot of time and expense. Its not something to be taken lightly, although I suppose it all depends on the fandom. Unfortunately some of the fans have made me quite miserable over the years. I don't consider this site a hobby so much as a job that I have to pay for rather than be paid for. It should be more tolerable now that the show is over.
  5. Another Castle
    01-28-2010 03:20 PM
    Another Castle
    Ah yes, Lynne told me that TV.com is full of spammers and nonsense spewers (I've never really liked that site). Is it a lot of hard work running this forum? I've seen that you are involved with many other forums/fansites
  6. Sparky
    01-28-2010 03:03 PM
    Sparky
    Lol no, that's just when I decided I liked the show. I made the site because pitbulllady asked me to after I commented on another forum that the Foster's fans needed a moderated environment where people could have intelligent discussions, troll-free.
  7. Another Castle
    01-28-2010 02:45 PM
    Another Castle
    Your are possibly one one of the shows biggest fans, you clearly have a passion for the show and you've set up everything here- all because you saw Terrance imagine (and eat) a pizza! I was surprised to read that!