Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Another Castle

Notices

Conversation Between Another Castle and frankie_fan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Another Castle
    01-28-2011 06:32 AM
    Another Castle
    All you ever talk about nowadays is Twilight. I'm really sick of hearing about it.
  2. frankie_fan
    10-08-2010 07:27 PM
    frankie_fan
    I recently brought myself a Windows 7 laptop and RollerCoaster Tycoon works great. With The Movies, if you're patient enough to install the original game, install the Expansion Pack (Stunts and Effects) afterwards, because that'll run fine on Windows 7.
  3. frankie_fan
    08-23-2010 07:11 PM
    frankie_fan
    I don't know if it'll work on Vista, let alone Windows 7. I suggest Googling it. It should hopefully help.
  4. Another Castle
    08-23-2010 02:35 PM
    Another Castle
    I have the Movies game! It's brilliant, I'm suprised it didn't really sell many copies.
    I also have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, but I've not tried it on my Vista laptop- do you think it'd work?
  5. Another Castle
    07-29-2010 08:33 AM
    Another Castle
    Yeah
  6. frankie_fan
    07-29-2010 03:35 AM
    frankie_fan
    Is it this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gawayn

I've never heard of it. It's now showing here in Australia, but I'm sorry to say that it doesn't interest me.
  7. Another Castle
    07-29-2010 02:26 AM
    Another Castle
    There was a cartoon I used to watch in Holland called Gawayn, and it was in Dutch (which I speak a little bit of). I've heard it is shown in English in Australia. I've never watched it in English- have you ever seen it? I'm intruiged
  8. frankie_fan
    03-28-2010 03:32 AM
    frankie_fan
    I recommend joining Photobucket (it's free). Then, upload whatever picture it is to your Photobucket account. Then, once it's uploaded (and you've named it and whatever), click on 'Share' above the picture you want. A box will open, and then click on 'Get Link Code'. Highlight the top link that starts with [IMG] and copy it. Then paste the link into your post. Preview it to make sure that the picture will show.

I hope that helps.
  9. Another Castle
    03-27-2010 11:46 PM
    Another Castle
    I've not tried it yet, but how do you upload a picture/screengrab onto a thread?