Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Another Castle

Notices

Conversation Between Another Castle and koosie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. koosie
    03-18-2011 04:35 PM
    koosie
    Yeh me too. The last decade was crazy and this one's started off worse. Still, at least its not boring, eh?
  2. Another Castle
    02-13-2011 07:17 AM
    Another Castle
    I love the show!
    That snake charmer one was on the other day!
    I miss the 1990s
  3. koosie
    02-12-2011 10:33 AM
    koosie
    Hmmm yeh. Not a million miles away at all. Wrong colour though. You must have seen that brilliant clip where's he's tipping his hat and ...possibly something else. If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about. Great show.
    Sorry it took me a while to reply...I get there in the end.
  4. Another Castle
    02-26-2010 02:30 AM
    Another Castle
    I saw the profile pic of a new member the other day (I forget who know), but it made me realize somthing... doesn't Bloo look a little like Mr Chips of 90's gameshow Catchphrase? You know, "It's good but it's not the right one!"
  5. koosie
    02-15-2010 12:47 PM
    koosie
    Yeh if I'm near a telly I'll watch some of that stuff. I always wanted to be a speed-skater so I'm too full of bitter jealousy to sit and watch them. There's few better sensations than hurtling along on skates and it must be even better dressed as a super-hero.
    Thaaanks for the picture comments! I love picture comments. You're saying laboratory just right! Great show though, eh? I'm afraid though, where the B of the Bang once stood is now just an empty space.
  6. Another Castle
    02-12-2010 10:18 AM
    Another Castle
    Are you going to watch any of the Winter Olympics? I like the speed skating, that is a little amusing!
  7. koosie
    02-05-2010 11:42 AM
    koosie
    Well they are next-door neighbours so they're probably quite easy to mix-up.
  8. Another Castle
    02-04-2010 12:03 AM
    Another Castle
    Ah, you might be right there- I've not seen the first one for a while now
  9. koosie
    02-01-2010 02:14 PM
    koosie
    Thanks AC! Now hang on, didn't the Libyans try to kill Doc Brown? I may be remembering it wrong. As for Blighty's group, it seems worringly easy but that assumption is dangerous in itself. I bet old Fabio's not being complacent.
  10. Another Castle
    01-22-2010 03:16 AM
    Another Castle
    Welcome back!
    Did you watch the World Cup draw? |England will play the States, Algeria (the people who try to shoot Doc Brown), and Slovenia (a country the size of Wales and who beat Russia in the qualifying).