Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > LeoHoffmeister

Notices

Conversation Between LeoHoffmeister and carlito_cool
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. carlito_cool
    08-01-2013 09:41 AM
    carlito_cool
    I recently discovered this forum back in 2010, so I decided to register in this forum to read some old posts. hehehe! By the way, nice meeting you friend. ^
  2. LeoHoffmeister
    07-14-2013 06:16 PM
    LeoHoffmeister
    That's good! Well,i couldn't take the time when the forum was more active tho. But ah well,yup i still like it too,and of corse,i'll always ? Ed.
    Heh,i was planning to make some friends in this fandom yeah,but lol,i quite only found you and 2 other ppl to talk. (The other 2 i didn't started a conversation so.. x: ) I thank you for starting one with me!
    I kinda felt a bit bad 'cause you know.. i wanted so bad to find someone that still,is into this fandom,to talk about, or at least be friends.
    I can't find either someone who uses Steam or skype,i'm only using them as well .
    For how long have you been into the fandom? ( Meaning in the forum,even the older one that i saw around somewhere.)
    And oh god,giant post for ya.
  3. carlito_cool
    07-12-2013 11:09 PM
    carlito_cool
    Im OK man, hehehe! everthing real quiet here in this forum. I gotta admit, i still like FHFIF although this show ended 4 yrs ago. Im glad you're in this forum to make friends.
  4. LeoHoffmeister
    07-06-2013 04:46 AM
    LeoHoffmeister
    Oh ey there,how is it going? ( Things looks calm around here eh? D': )
  5. carlito_cool
    07-04-2013 02:27 AM
    carlito_cool
    Hi there!