Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > jekylljuice

Notices

Conversation Between jekylljuice and Bloo4Ever
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Bloo4Ever
    06-18-2009 12:11 AM
    Bloo4Ever
    Granted, that's actually a good idea, however, considering the size, in my perspective, it'd look like an unappealing read by scrolling down (plus, I'm not entirely sure the amount of chracters in a PM message one is allowed)

However, I just got Adobe Acrobat, and a PDF. file saved on a computer in a readable format is just around the corner!
  2. jekylljuice
    06-15-2009 08:15 AM
    jekylljuice
    Well, you could just copy and paste into a PM message here - that's what I would do, if it's possible with the programme you're using. Just take as long as you need with it, anyway.
  3. Bloo4Ever
    06-13-2009 03:44 AM
    Bloo4Ever
    I finished typing i and everything, although I'm lookin to see how I can send it onle or seomthing. I know I think I'd need Adobe Acrobat, but I'm lost when it comes to creating the file. Do you have any suggestions by chance?

Anyways, thanks for asking, sorry it's taking so long
  4. jekylljuice
    06-11-2009 10:06 AM
    jekylljuice
    Heya, Bloo4Ever. How's your story coming along?
  5. Bloo4Ever
    05-31-2009 10:29 PM
    Bloo4Ever
    Okay, awesome

It should be by Wednesday, but I have a sreak of never really fulfilling deadlines, so no promises

Anyways, thanks
  6. jekylljuice
    05-28-2009 02:30 PM
    jekylljuice
    Sure, I’d be happy to give your work a proof read for you. I mean, I don’t have any teaching qualifications at the time being (I started the TA course at the beginning of spring), and I can’t guarantee that I’ll think exactly as your teacher does – so I wouldn’t, by any means, accept my opinion as infallible, but I certainly don’t mind having a look at it if it’ll help you out. Feel free to PM it to me whenever you're ready.
  7. Bloo4Ever
    05-26-2009 04:35 AM
    Bloo4Ever
    Oh that's good. I'm assuming you started at the beginning of the year, right? (The Teacher assistant course)

And I'm in need of your help if it is convenient for you, and it needs to be someone who will think like a teacher would.

You see, my English teacher told everyone to write a story about a myth or legend they made up, and I'm trying to base mine off of episode 75 of FHFIF (Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Ceremony That He's Not Invited To)

Now usually, I'm very good and confident with my writing, but all my past stories always are a lot darker than this one (I'm trying to make this one light and funny, like FHFIF) So since you're pretty much teacher-esque, I was wondering if you could proof-read the story if you're not too busy. In the case if its not good, I actually have a back-up story that Im confident is good, just not the one I want to do.

Whether you decline or accept, thank you
  8. jekylljuice
    05-24-2009 02:26 PM
    jekylljuice
    I’m not a teacher just yet, but that’s what I’m hoping to do right now. My plan is to apply to do a PGCE course next year. In the meantime, I’m currently taking a Teacher Assistant course, which should hopefully provide me with some useful experience in the field.
  9. Bloo4Ever
    05-20-2009 07:23 PM
    Bloo4Ever
    It's to my understanding that you're either training to become a teacher or you already are, right Jekylljuice?
  10. jekylljuice
    05-09-2009 10:40 AM
    jekylljuice
    No problem, thanks for accepting.