Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > jekylljuice

Notices

Conversation Between jekylljuice and AerostarMonk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. AerostarMonk
    09-01-2009 12:15 PM
    AerostarMonk
    Hey. Hope everything is going alright. I don't do virtual hugs though.
  2. jekylljuice
    01-08-2009 10:02 AM
    jekylljuice
    Gosh, it's been a week already? Yeah, I'm alright, and sorry that I haven't been on so much lately, I'll get my act together soon. Hope 2009 is going well for you.

Nice new avatar, by the way.
  3. AerostarMonk
    01-08-2009 09:21 AM
    AerostarMonk
    A week into this new year I hope all is well.
  4. jekylljuice
    08-21-2008 02:35 PM
    jekylljuice
    I'd love to cuddle a duck. I once attempted to pet one of the ducks round here, but all I succeeded in doing was making it jump about five feet.

Hope all's going well for you right now. I've been at home lately visiting my family. It's been a nice break, though it has come as something of a shock for me to see that my cat Scamp, to whom I am very deeply attached, is now beginning to show his age and is slowing down. He's fifteen and a half, which is certainly a good age for a cat, but it doesn't feel nearly long enough for me.
  5. AerostarMonk
    08-10-2008 08:26 AM
    AerostarMonk
    You sure do love your duckie pals. I've always wanted to hold a duck. Actually I've always wanted to hold pretty much any bird. I came close to actually catching a bird yesterday. Though I wasn't really trying to.

Also one shouldn't sweat profusely over a dissertation. It creates stains.
  6. jekylljuice
    08-08-2008 03:02 PM
    jekylljuice
    Wow, sounds like a brilliant investment - I'm sure it'll pay off handsomely. Me, I've largely been drinking loads of coffee and sweating profusely over my dissertation these past few days, though today I was able to take some time out to go and visit all my duckie pals.
  7. AerostarMonk
    08-08-2008 08:48 AM
    AerostarMonk
    Well, this Dr. Horrible is doing quite fine I must say. I recently bough an entire comic series for 25 bucks. 572 pages of independent superhero fun by Scott McCloud. Hopefully I'll shall be fairly entertained. How about you? How are things going in your corner of the world?
  8. jekylljuice
    08-08-2008 07:08 AM
    jekylljuice
    Heya, Areo! How's Dr. Horrible today?
  9. jekylljuice
    06-10-2008 02:39 PM
    jekylljuice
    That's Disco Bear from Happy Tree Friends. I've come to be extremely fond of him over the past few months. Glad that you think he's adorable too!
  10. AerostarMonk
    06-09-2008 11:37 PM
    AerostarMonk
    Hey, JJ thanks for dropping by. I must ask who's the adorable skating animal?