Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > girl_named_goo

Notices

Conversation Between girl_named_goo and Sparky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Sparky
    08-05-2008 02:35 PM
    Sparky
    You sent it right. (You can also click "View Conversation" and then enter your message in the box on the page that comes up.)

If there's another way besides email for me to talk to her then that would be fine. I don't use like MSN or anything though.
  2. girl_named_goo
    08-05-2008 07:13 AM
    girl_named_goo
    Thanks!!! Let me double check she can give out her e-mail (she is a minor) and I'll get back to you.

**hope I sent this note right this time....
  3. Sparky
    08-04-2008 02:04 PM
    Sparky
    Lol you mean other than "run away"? No, sure I can. Point me in her direction. I know there's at least one community out there just for girl gamers, so one for girls into animation (providing one doesn't exist already) should work well.

edit: Btw I didn't know until now that you had replied to the comment I made on your profile before. You have to reply on MY profile, not yours, for me to see it. The vBulletin folks didn't make that very straightforward.
  4. girl_named_goo
    08-04-2008 09:29 AM
    girl_named_goo
    HI Sparky! I've got a favor to ask--- I met a teenage girl at Comicon, who, when I gave her my whole schpeal about how it's impossible to get cartoons for girls made, was inspired to create a forum for girls who love animation. I thought it was a really great idea. She's never done a forum before, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to give her some advice or guidance.
  5. Sparky
    07-13-2008 09:26 PM
    Sparky
    How ya doin', woman?