Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > jekylljuice

Notices

Conversation Between jekylljuice and Lynnie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. jekylljuice
    09-20-2009 01:07 AM
    jekylljuice
    Thank you! I put it up specially for International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep it, though I guess it can stay for a little longer.
  2. Lynnie
    09-19-2009 08:20 PM
    Lynnie
    I love the new avvie! It is cute and precious and must be kissed. Except avvies are kind of hard to kiss so.. I'll just give a kiss to that fluffy kitty in the avvie.
  3. Lynnie
    08-21-2009 05:25 PM
    Lynnie
    Just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking about you. *hugs*
  4. jekylljuice
    08-19-2009 02:52 PM
    jekylljuice
    Thank you. That means a lot to me.
  5. Lynnie
    08-19-2009 01:13 AM
    Lynnie
    *hugs* Please know you'll be in my thoughts until this whole thing comes to an end. You won't be alone.
  6. jekylljuice
    07-20-2009 12:46 PM
    jekylljuice
    Thank you, Scamp and Cleo indeed appreciate your love. I'd send you some *hugs* only I don't want to give you whatever it is I've got.
  7. Lynnie
    07-20-2009 02:23 AM
    Lynnie
    You're welcome. I assume you're getting plenty of rest and drinking plenty of fluids. Here's hoping you kick this bug in the shins and be done with it real soon. Give the furry kids squeezes from their Auntie Lynn if you get to see them tomorrow.
  8. jekylljuice
    07-20-2009 02:06 AM
    jekylljuice
    Awww, thank you so much Lynnie. That certainly brought a smile to my face. Still stuck in bed today, unfortunately, but I hope I'll be feeling better tomorrow. On Wednesday I'm planning to go home to see my parents and cats again (assuming I'm well enough by then to travel), so that's something to look forward to. Hope you're well.
  9. Lynnie
    07-19-2009 03:59 PM
    Lynnie

Here's hoping you feel better real soon, JJ. *hugs*
  10. Lynnie
    07-08-2009 11:18 PM
    Lynnie
    That's great to hear! And boy I know about the working as many hours as possible. Mine have been cut to the minimum requirement for full time employees, and therefore I'm making maybe $200 less a month than usual because of that. It's been tough. In your case it helps with experience too. Hope you're able to squeeze as many as possible out of the term as you can.

Have a great Thursday!