Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Ditchy McAbandonpants

Notices

Conversation Between Ditchy McAbandonpants and jekylljuice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. jekylljuice
    11-29-2008 07:01 AM
    jekylljuice
    Good news is that my student cinema is going to be showing Wall-E this coming Friday! I'm planning to go and see it with your questions in consideration all the while, then it'll be a lot fresher on my mind when we talk about it. Sorry to keep you waiting again.
  2. jekylljuice
    11-26-2008 04:00 AM
    jekylljuice
    Lol, yes - the whole Liquorice Whip thing was based on the song/music video to "Whip It" by Devo - but I like Smithers' version a lot better myself.

Well, whenever you're able to return to regular posting here, I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to have you back. No one has an analytical mind quite like Ditchy. No one.
  3. Ditchy McAbandonpants
    11-19-2008 07:30 AM
    Ditchy McAbandonpants
    Aheh...given that I've not posted a damn thing in precisely four months, I hardly think I'm in any position to be judging anyone else for being "reclusive". I know I've been saying/threatening this for about half a year now, but I will be back at some point. I will.

In all seriousness, have as much time as you want, and please don't feel as though you're obliged to write to me or anything; whatever and whenever you reply, it'll be much appreciated.

PS - Is that the Liquorice Whip I see there? Awesome.
  4. jekylljuice
    11-18-2008 02:11 PM
    jekylljuice
    Thank you very kindly for your patience, sir. Good news is that I now have a lot more free time than I had previously, so you should expect to have me on your case really soon. Again, sorry for how reclusive I've been lately.
  5. jekylljuice
    06-29-2008 01:11 PM
    jekylljuice
    No need to apologise. You sound a heck of a lot more restrained and responsible than me. Currently, a 20,000 word dissertation stands between me and my own such graduation, and I really should be resisting the temptation to be wasting my evening online and getting down to some good honest hard work instead. Oh well. It's nice to see you around again.
  6. Ditchy McAbandonpants
    06-27-2008 11:33 AM
    Ditchy McAbandonpants
    Thanks sincerely for adding me, jj!

I do apologise for my somewhat lengthy absence from these parts, but having recently graduated from uni, I'm currently in a planning/transitional phase of my crazy life. Hopefully after things settle down a little, I'll have a little more time to spend with you all at NF.

Again, thankies!
  7. jekylljuice
    06-15-2008 02:27 AM
    jekylljuice
    Oh dear, you seem to have done another one of your famous disappearing acts, Mr. Ditchy. No matter, this message will be right here waiting to greet you when you get back.