Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Sparky

Notices

Conversation Between Sparky and Howard
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Sparky
    02-27-2011 08:03 PM
    Sparky
    Eh, everything is fine, nothing new to report.
  2. Howard
    02-27-2011 06:29 PM
    Howard
    Hi there, Cass and I are watching "2001 - A Space Odyssey" on DVD. We just finished steak (which I grilled), and Ceasar salad. He says hello and wonders how is everything. I do to.
  3. Howard
    06-01-2010 06:57 PM
    Howard
    That would be a great camping trip. I think I would rather camp in Oregon than go to the Con. Trouble is - I live aways and gone from OR. I have not bowled in I think 20 years; but I had a lot of gigs in place of that (25 years of club playing).
  4. Sparky
    05-31-2010 09:33 PM
    Sparky
    I'm glad that you're able to get with your friends and play. I've picked up bowling which gets me out of the apartment a couple times a week, and I'm planning a camping trip in Oregon for early August to take the place of Comic-Con. It's about the same distance away.
  5. Howard
    05-31-2010 07:07 PM
    Howard
    Hi Sparky, sorry I have not dropped a line in awhile. Been pretty busy during tax season (which is done except for the late filers and businesses). I have been writing, and heavily with the music. We are gigging twice a week. Other than that, it has been a quiet Memorial weekend.
  6. Howard
    04-22-2010 08:20 PM
    Howard
    Hi there again. Well tax season is over for us, and we are back to normal; no more overtime, but it allows me to study for another license in the financial world. I am cleaning up the house after I kicked out the ex. I hope to have it looking nice for both my father, and Cass when they come to visit (my father in May, and Cass in July). I hope all is well with you and G-man as well. I hope your business is doing well.
  7. Sparky
    02-14-2010 07:39 PM
    Sparky
    GM had to work yesterday so we didn't get to do anything but he has tomorrow off. I went to a dinner last night with a local group and well, Sunday is domestic chores day.
  8. Howard
    02-14-2010 07:05 PM
    Howard
    Hello Sparky, just thought I would drop a line. I hope your weekend is going alright. I have spent mine quietly (since I am suffering from a migraine).
  9. Howard
    01-25-2010 03:58 PM
    Howard
    Hi Sparky, I have been relaxing over the weekend after a long week of rain. The sun was out on Sunday and I hung out at a friend's. Tonight I am relaxing and enjoying a cloudless evening.
  10. Howard
    01-13-2010 05:47 PM
    Howard
    I love stuff like the Winchester House. I do believe the house of Rose Red was based of the Winchester Mansion. By the way, Rose Red is the Thornwood Mansion in Tacoma. Sorry, I go overboard when it comes to old and large houses.