PDA

View Full Version : PPG/Fosters art

CG
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Little Girl and her Dollies (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44261330/)

...awwwww. This was incredibly cute to draw. Of course we all know Bubbles, Craig McCracken's creation from the trio sisters the Powerpuff Girls. She was the sweetest little thing, really. She reminded me so much of myself when I was little - minus the super powers of course! But here she is, totally loving her new toy to pieces. Yes, Eduardo from Craig McCracken's OTHER brainchild, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends which of course you should know of by now especially if you watch my gallery. You poor souls if you don't like it. And accompanying them is a first time character I've drawn, you see Craig is married to the terribly talented Lauren Faust; who also writes a lot of the Foster's episodes (she wrote Good Wilt Hunting, fyi and many other great episodes) but she has also created her own little piece of brilliance, the Galaxy Girls. Drawn here is Mars, of which Lauren has actually made dolls of so it's not at all impossible to imagine Bubbles with one, if not them all.

Idea came to me a day ago, since it seems PPG is at least a cartoon in the Foster's universe (Frankie wears a PPG t-shirt, and we've seen a Mojo Jojo imaginary frend in the pilot) but made me wonder, what if it was the other way around for the PPG? I can totally see Bubbles loving Eduardo to pieces.

So yeah. Cutesy wootsey stuff.

Detail of Dollies (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44261369/)

Just a close up of Bubbles, Eduardo and Mars. D'aw.

I want my Eduardo plush now so I can squeeze the ever lovin' daylights outta him.

Cassini90125
12-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Awww, that's so cute. :)

Imaginary Light
12-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Awwwww:)

BlooCheese
12-06-2006, 02:38 PM
That just gushes with cuteness.

Carlaz
12-06-2006, 04:07 PM
"Vewy" cute.