PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Headband

scary_dream
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh, how I love making Foster's clothing/accessories!

Here's a headband I just finished: (Warning: Horrid photo quality, I know. It's the best my lighting/poor little digital camera could muster)
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/scary_dream/Headband.jpg
I'm so glad I could find a good pic of Cheese to put on there!

It's one of those wide cloth ones that cover most of the top of your head, and I thought the light blue rick-rack was a cute touch :D

Sparky
12-02-2006, 08:07 PM
...So are those iron-ons? It totally looks like preprinted fabric! I hope if they're iron-ons they're better then the ones I've used in the past, or they'll run as soon as you sweat. 8D

scary_dream
12-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah, they're iron-ons. I use Avery brand t-shirt transfers, and they always turn out really good. I had some t-shirts that I ironed on years ago (like, during my freshman year in HS!), and I just a few days ago threw them away because they were getting hole-y, but the trasfer still looked great.

I'm a college freshman now if that tells you how long they lasted! I wore these things CONSTANTLY, too, because I was in band and I'd wear them to marching band practice and under my uniform. I was seriously hard on these shirts. Lol I swear by Avery!

Carlaz
12-03-2006, 05:31 AM
It's cute Scary Dream. Thanks for sharing with us.

leadballoon
12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
That looks amazing! Well done, such an original idea too - you'll have to send a pic of you wearing it! ;)

ellestea
12-04-2006, 12:06 PM
that is so cool!... i always think about making stuff like that, but i never get around to it...

KazooBloo
12-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Sweet!