PDA

View Full Version : Looney Tunes: Bah, Humduck!

"C" the Dragon
12-02-2006, 05:19 PM
I saw the movie on friday. For those who don't know the movie, here's a summery:

Daffy Duck has a company called "Lucky Duck", but it's most sertanly not a lucky place. Daffy always yells at his employes, give very few money, and never gives anyone breaks. At Christmas Eve, Bugs Bunny told that if Daffy doen't get his Christmas spirit soon, he'll be visited by the Christmas ghosts. Daffy doesn't belive it, until he met his idol, Sylvester the cat. Sylvester says that he's be visited by three more Christmas ghosts. Will Daffy get his Christmas spirit, or will he give grief to everyone forever?

Sheesh, that's a long summery!:wiltshock: I hope you guys can get the chance to see it, so you can dicuss about it with me!

Invader Bloo
12-02-2006, 05:21 PM
I liekdit. Nice to see LTs that's not that new stupid super heroe crud. Daffy is my fave LT.

Emma
12-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Looney Tunes ('specially Daf) were the first cartoons that I truly loved. So I was all over watching this! I'm just glad there was something Looney related on TV these days!

Having said that...I found this rather disappointing. It was hella cute -- but I would rather it have been funny. The timing was really off, I felt, and the sight gags got a little repetative (I like seeing Daffy get hurt as much as the next LT fan, but every frame!?). Still, it was cute enough to enjoy.

And I secretly revelled in the fact Daf got way more screentime than Bugs. I love the rabbit to pieces, but it's high time the duck got his dues!

"C" the Dragon
12-04-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it.

The part when The Ghost Of The Christmas Future took Daffy to the future, and then the part when Porky's daughter said to Daffy's grave that she'll visit him every Christmas because no one should be alone at Christmas just got me to tears.:'( It's almost like she's kinder that Wilt!:wiltshock: (No offence, Wilt fan-girls.)

And some of the parts that included Bugs were pretty funny!8D

The rest were good.:)

Jabberwocky
12-04-2006, 03:48 PM
I adore LT.

I only saw part of it! D: I was in my room when my brother was like "HAY DANNY THE MARTIAN GUY IS ON TV" and I was like "GOLLY GEE!" and I came in when he was crying by the telescope and I was like awww what.

I'd love to see the whole thing. It looked cute. And I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Marvin.

That little girl pig was annoying though. Christmas is the time when everyone is family blah blah blah. Schmaltzy much? I hate when cartoons do that. Ahhh ze powah of cheese.

Chaos Wielder
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM
I saw this a few days ago while I was flipping through the channels and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! I love LTs and I must admit that I thought that this was a very well-done Christmas special. Not only did it have humor, but it had a good message, too-it was cute! Sure, it was a little different than the old cartoons, which are famous for their zany humor, but I still enjoyed it a lot because I rarely ever see anything that has to do with the LTs on CN much. ;)

Edit: Yeah, Daffy is my favorite as well and I was glad that he got a lot of screen time for once-he deserves it (yeah, Bugs is awesome, too, but he gets most of the screentime, so it was nice to have a different character getting it for a change! :))

Nyo
12-08-2006, 06:07 AM
Didn't get to watch it. Does it have Lola in it? She's my favorite LT.

Carlaz
12-08-2006, 06:18 AM
I grew up watching LT. I was disgusted when the "Loonatics Unleashed" series came out. It's so far from the humor & creativity of the old cartoons. :P

Invader Bloo
12-09-2006, 10:41 AM
That Loonatics show disguists me too. Lola didn't appear in it, heck the last time I saw her was in that aby LT show.

"C" the Dragon
12-09-2006, 12:05 PM
I don't much care for LU, as well, but I used to watch it, but don't ask me why, please.:P

Nyo
12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Lola didn't appear in it, heck the last time I saw her was in that aby LT show.

I think WB hates Lola. :terrence: