PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Do Favors For?

BabyElephant
11-30-2006, 11:19 AM
So I was wondering--does anyone choose who to do favors for based on who their favorite character is? In other words, if you're a Wilt lover, do you do most or all of your favors for Wilt? Personally, I do favors for Mac, Frankie, Eduardo and Wilt equally...in other words, I rotate through them, doing a favor for Frankie every 4th day and so on. What about other people? ;D

On a side note, I do believe this is my 50th post. Crispy. :bloogrin

The bloo
11-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Ill do a favor for anybody but i wish bloo was a favour choice

Sparky
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I try to keep my Friendship Bar evenly distributed. I don't like to have duplicates down there, and I'll deliberately try to do favors for whomever I did one for the longest time ago. But when you call in favors to get your chores done its completely random who disappears from the Friendship Bar, so it doesn't always work that way.

And now you've got a glimpse of my analness. Lol.

Carlaz
11-30-2006, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Sparky;19444]I try to keep my Friendship Bar evenly distributed. I don't like to have duplicates down there, and I'll deliberately try to do favors for whomever I did one for the longest time ago. [QUOTE]

Freaky! I am the same way. I don't want to 'offend' any of my IF by not doing them all favors. ;)

Marley
11-30-2006, 08:17 PM
For the most part, I like to keep them even also. But sometimes, I'll choose a favor based on who is closest in location to me at the moment. :P

Prince-Vegeta
12-01-2006, 06:59 AM
I do the same thing too. Doen't know why but it just feels right.

Cassini90125
12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
I do the same thing too. Doen't know why but it just feels right.

It does, and I don't even play the game. ;)

heartless95
12-02-2006, 08:35 AM
I dunno I usually do favors for whoever is closer to me at thre time.It`s usually Frankie or Wilt

montitech
12-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I usually go to whoever seems to be the closest or quickest to complete.

I usually turn down the chore if it is far out of the way.

this month I have been using MAC a lot since it is easy to go from him to everyone else.

Monty :-/

ellestea
12-04-2006, 12:03 PM
i used to do chores for each one equally, but lately i had been just doing them for wilt... i guess it is because he was the closest...

ptps
07-10-2007, 07:48 AM
lol mostly Wilt because I'm a Wilt fangirl. :cheese: But I alternate. If I get a duty that puts me in the theatre then I do stuff for Frankie since she's on the way.

Stjimmy666
07-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Ussally i do a favor for whoever i rembers where they are. ussally one to two people, whoever is closest

macfangirl
08-01-2007, 02:22 PM
i usually do favors for mac XD in the name

Divelucaya
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
It varies for me but is usually based on charcter locations and whether the chore is a one way or round trip. Now that Mac is back in his house, it seems he always wants something from Frankie. Round trip from Mac's to the 5th floor dressing room and back is too long a trip. However, with Wilt and Eduardo both on the 6th floor and the fact that lately they seem to want to swap items with each other (e.g., Eduardo gives a tape measure to Wilt and the next day Wilt gives a flashlight to Eduardo) I have been doing most of my chores with them. Just call me lazy.:herrsleep:

Shelltoon
08-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I usually do favors for all four of them since I'm a very nice guy, but I do favors for Frankie A LOT. :-*